04

Claire

It came to my senses that the annoying looking car was Felix's. Chan would have known sooner if I said it was that red car I've been pissed of. "You didn't specify which car, Claire." He said as he opened some beer.

"It doesn't even matter Chan. Felix isn't even acting like Felix." I gave up all of my chances on seeing him again.

"Enough with the sad Felix news, what's up with you and Jisung? I see him walking to your subjects now with Jeongin." Chan was now concerned with another guy in my life. "Nothing? He did mentioned he's seeing a girl now. I'm happy for the idiot." I grabbed the cold can and took a sip.

"So he wasn't lying. I thought he was getting things with you."

"Chan, are you stupid? You knew well how it badly ended." I chuckled which made him nod as well.

"No, Jisung right now is different guy. He doesn't seemed to be the giddy type around girls." He looks at the window. "Except for you, I guess he's really your best friend." He sighed, knowing things we have are working after a year of avoiding each other at the university. It was a painful time and also a time for us to heal after dating for 2 years. I can say it was childish but it was really more on me.

"Claire? Don't blame yourself. You two were at fault." Chan hand was on my shoulder. "I feel heavy about it, Chris. I'm happy that Jisung and I are talking and all.. but it doesn't change the fact it was my fault." I don't hide from my mistakes, it feels more heavy when I even try to deny it.

"Claire!"

I turned to the human squirrel running towards my locker. "This feels like high school all over again." Jeongin chuckled as he closed his locker. "Why the hell are you yelling early in the morning!" I looked at Jisung while everyone glances at us.

"I just feel like yelling." He answers. Who are you? Minho? Typical Han Jisung.

"Who's the lucky girl hyung?" Jeongin asked out of the blue. "Yeah, you never gave us a clue." I followed.

"Huh? I'll introduce her soon. She's a freshman-"

"You should give us her department or I'll have to find her, hyung." Jeongin teased. Jisung jumped and held his shoulders. "Leave her alone! I'll let you meet her soon. I haven't properly asked her out geez." He warned as he blushed hard.

"Chill, Jeongin was just scaring you." I chuckled while he frowned. "Why are we friends?" He whined.

"Because we are..dumbass." It really did feel like high school, just us 3 while we waited for the others to come but I'm pretty sure it won't happen anymore. "By now we should have like Hyunjin and Seungmin around. I missed high school." I sighed as I looked at my watch.

"Well, your wish got granted somehow?" Jeongin tugged my bag strap. I glanced at the hallway, two males were walking together. Two familiar faces. "Did I say their names out loud?" I asked Jeongin.

"Jisung and Claire? That's odd." Hyunjin stopped his tracks at our area. "Are you two dating again?" He smirks. "No, we're just chilling." I replied back calmly. "Cool." He seemed satisfied. Hyunjin dyed his hair blond and grew it out. I'm impressed he looks great.

"Are you guys watching my game?" Seungmin was even handsome in person. I can't believe he grew up so well. "Of course Seung." Jisung answered as he gave him a high five. "It feels like high school, seeing you guys here." I muttered which lit a smile from Hyunjin. "It does, right Felix?"

Excuse me what?

"Can we go now?" Felix didn't looked at me but rather stayed behind the two. "You should say hi to Claire, you two were the closest in the group after all." Jisung spoke up.

"We've already talked, thanks." Felix sounds pretty annoyed. It wasn't new to me and his grumpy looking face. An asshole to describe. "Yeah we did. Nice seeing you, Yong-Felix." I stormed off the scene. I couldn't bear to see his face now. He was even rude in front of our friends, I can't believe him.

"Claire! Claire!" Jeongin was at my tail as we arrived at the library. Jisung followed in the end.

"Don't tell me you two really talked." Jeongin sighed. "It wasn't even a talk! We just glared at each other." I was mad about how he acted.

"Felix did really changed. I wonder what he ate in Switzerland?" Jisung sighed.

"Switzerland?! I thought he was in Australia!"

Jeongin looked stressed with what Jisung just slipped out from his mouth. It was a long silence before the younger male spoke up. "He was sent to Australia for 7 years, Claire. Jisung mentioned Switzerland because Felix occasionally goes there for vacations." He explained it well.

"Chan is definitely hiding something from me. We also go to Switzerland for the past 7 years." I should really go question this dummy at home soon. Jeongin took a good glance at Jisung before going dizzy with everything is happening. "Can we just go to class, Claire? You hyung should go now too." He was pretty stern about it.

"I.. Okay. See you at lunch." Jisung did not argue but left as Jeongin instructed.

——
reeeeeeeeeeeeee stream gods menu stays