00

caution: w is mentioned
To clarify that this story was written when the issue was not being published yet or even being talked about yet.

thank you and please proceed to the story ^^

2022 Update:

Nah, I edited  w him out for those who are still uncomfortable with the issue. I added a new character! he'll be useful in the future chapters.

___________

Claire

"Chan! Where did my-"

"Don't even try looking for it unnie." Hannah stopped me from asking. "He probably ate it." She finishes as she handed me a new bag of chips.

"It happened?" I asked my sister and she slowly nodded. A sigh escaped my lips as I stomped towards his room, "Christopher!"

"Not now Claire." His voice was hoarse and probably drowning in his tears with the rubber ducky plushie beside him. "Who was it now?" The question made him quiet down his sobbing. It's weird but yeah he does know what I'm going to do next, beat the girl up.

"Claire, it's nothing-"

"A bad date made you cry? Are you even telling me the truth?" One, two, three.. I busted his door for the 6th time. He was in his date clothes and a puffy face. "Chan.." I sat beside him. "You never cried on your dates. What makes this girl special-"

"It's a guy-"

"Chan what?"

"What."

I blinked multiple times before opening my mouth, "Don't play dumb with me and you know I don't have much braincells left to do my readings."

"I didn't go to a date. I went to my friend's farewell party." He wiped his tears and placed Mr. Ducky away for me to sit really close to him. "I had a date scheduled today, her name is Molly but I bailed. I had to see Asher for the last time before he flies to Ireland tomorrow." Chan sighed as he glanced at the group picture on his nightstand.

"So.."

"He was there-"

"You dumbass didn't tell me about Asher's farewell party?! I am also Asher's friend! I can't believe you Chan!" I felt betrayed—so betrayed that my own brother didn't bother to text me 3 hours ago!

"It was dude's night! No one brought girls!" He defended the part where its dudes for dudes code.

"I'm not even anyone's girlfriend in the squad!"

"Because I won't allow anyone to be your boyfriend." Now we're bickering, what a weird way to make your older brother stop sobbing. "Not even my the closest idiots I have, you just can't date them." He crossed his arms.

And that hit me.

"So.. you guys were complete?" My voice got softer. "Yeah. You should have seen Hyunjin's instagram by now." His answer made my stomach flip. No way he just flew back here now?!

"Is there something that I don't know Claire?" Chan looked worried. "Are you really asking yourself that Chan? Doubting your knowledge about me?" I mischievously chuckled as I smacked his shoulder, earning a wince from the pale guy. "Stop saying that! It hurts my head!" He groans and.. crawls to a pink pail I've never seen before. "Too much alcohol." I summed up as Chan's puking sounds filled the room.

"Hyung-" Lucas stopped at the broken door. "Just put it at his desk Lucas." I told the little boy.

"Don't drink alcohol if you don't wanna end like him." I looked at Lucas while Chan glared at me. "I can hear you." He mutters as he walks to his desk.

"Mom says you're forbidden to go to parties." Lucas announced which made me roll on laughing. "Boo hoo Christopher." I mocked. The eldest can't go to his college parties like he used to now. He's stuck at home and I can have an excuse on telling his friends to fuck off because Bang Chan can't go out now.

"Laugh all you want, Chaein." The bitter look on his sickly face matches up pretty well.

"Love you brother."

———
ugh idk i don't like the opening
but im just experimenting
stuff here

2022 note: 

Asher Ma is a Chinese actor, I discovered him (Cai Weining) from Word of Honor. It's a great drama, I recommend!