46

Claire

I watched them stomp their feet on the intruder's heads. Violent. Their faces don't match their actions especially the younger ones. They removed their aprons and let out a tired sigh.

I don't remember standing behind the counter but here I am. One member was about to kneel down but the guy named Heesung held him back. "Hold it Sunghoon." He warned. Could it be blood thirst?

"Noona? Have you been watching?" Jake's worried voice startled me. I glanced at him as if I committed a crime. "I'm fine." That's all I could say in front of these supernatural beings. Everything happened so fast, I couldn't process right away. I felt my knees weakened as I leaned on the counter. Jake and Sunoo came to my side while Jay gave me a glass of water. "Do you wanna puke or something?" Sunoo awkwardly asks, "I have a pail ready for you~"

"I'm just.. in shock." I laughed nervously. "But I don't fear you guys."

"That's a relief." Jake chuckled. It does bother me a bit that they were covered by human blood. Perfect control of blood thirst. "I got a call from hq, we need to evacuate." Jungwon signals everyone after putting down his phone. Sunoo gave me a bigger hoodie as everyone started to remove their long sleeves, exposing their undershirts. They placed it in the center along with the bodies. Jake knelt and fire started spew from his palm, burning the bodies and their tops.

"Noona, as part of our protocol.. you are going with us." Sunoo smiles warmly. My belongings were on the counter carried by Sunghoon. "Do you have a car with you by chance?" Sunghoon asks. I nodded slowly then he turned to Heesung. "Are you fine hyung?"

"hmm?" Heesung came forward and understood what he meant. "I mean if she's fine, then it's okay."

"Would you be-"

"Yes." I cut him as I gave them the keys. The two looked surprised at my response but carried on. Jake and another younger male had finished burning. "We'll catch up with you guys." Jungwon tells his older members. "Just get there first." He says before giving me a curious glance. What's his problem?

"Come on." Heesung calls as he exited the cafe. Sunghoon and Heesung were at the front while me and Sunoo were at the back. I was silent for the whole trip until Sunoo opened his mouth. "Umm.. noona, we can hear you." He says shyly.

"Oh." I was flustered.

"We don't hear words but it's like you are screaming in your head." Sunghoon replies. Heesung turns to me with a curious look. "Trust me, I won't tell them." He says as he puts his focus on the road. This is embarrassing.

All I could even think about is the whole situation I am in with SM agents and JYP hq. The whole brainwashing thing.

"Why not ask this Felix dude?"

I glanced at Heesung as he cough intentionally. I leaned back in my seat but kept my gaze on the car mirror where I can see his face

"You can hear me?"
"Yes, I'm a telepath." Heeseung chuckles.
"Oh. Cool."
"Please, I can tell that this problem is bigger than you."

I began twiddling my hands as I slowly talked about it. It was so bizarre but I need this off my head or I'll go crazy. Sunghoon was busy playing games on his phone while Sunoo slept. Heesung kept talking back which was good.

"Cheer up. I'm sure you'll find your memories."

"I really hope I do, Heeseung."

Heesung slowly stopped as he was about to do a left turn into the parking lot entrance. He rolled down his window and surprised the parking guard. "New car?" He asks.