12

Claire

"Chan, I don't think it's necessary."

I slowed my panicking brother from going to a clinic like room in the headquarters. Meanwhile Jeongin was just behind us, enjoying his burger meal from Mcdonalds.

"I don't even understand why Jeongin's here? What if he could get into trouble." I lowered my voice which just made Chan pulled me towards the room.

"Chan?" A tall figure turned to us. His eyes widen as soon he saw me with Chan. "Start explaining Bang Chan." The doctor doesn't look pleased.

"I need you to do the regular check up on her, she can read tiny fonts." He pushed me to the bed near his desk. The 'doctor' did some normal check up on me and he did checked my eyes.

"You sound like a lunatic." I told him as I sat on the bed to calm him down. "I would agree with what she just said." He muttered as he took out a syringe from his drawer. Chan frowned at us, earning a chuckle from the older male. "It's gonna hurt like an ant bite." He rolled up my sleeves and cleaned the area with some cotton drenched in isopropyl alcohol.

"What's that even?"

"No questions please." And he injected some yellowish fluid into my shoulder. It did hurt like an ant biting my skin. "Now your index finger please." He pulls out another alien looking object and pricked my finger.

"Okay, that hurt for real." I tried to hide my pain with my angry thoughts about Chan and this whole crazy situation.

"Give me 2 hours and I'll sent the results through the tube." The doctor stood up and glanced at my brother. "Thank you Brian sunbae." He smiled. It seems like he calmed down from all the rushing. Doctor Brian returned a small grin as we got outside of his clinic.

Jeongin has finished his meal and is satisfied with it. "How did the check up go?" He asks as he stood up from the stool. "Brian gave her an injection." Chan sighed which fear spread across the young male's face. "She did?" His voice was almost inaudible.

"Yeah, could you go-"

"I know what she likes." He answered right away and sprinted to ahead of us.

"What does he mean?"

"He's getting you food from the cafeteria. He's just overreacting." Chan chuckled as we headed towards his office.

"That's quite funny coming from you." Just where did that extra pale looking Christopher go? He was crazily rushing here because I could read tiny fonts. I'm even disturbed by how he gets worried now.

"Shut up." He opens the door and went inside first. "Weirdo." I was about to move forward but I just bumped into his back. "Chris-"

"Why are there guns in the room?" His voice got stern just after a minute we talked. I peeked from the side to find two girls lowering their weapons from targeting one person in the room. I found Seungmin, Changbin, Minho and Jisung inside. Wait, they are also agents too?!

"Channie!" The tall girl waved at my brother while the bunny looking one just smiled. "We were leaving." The bunny one blinked and noticed I was behind him.

"Can I get a brief explanation why on earth is this happening?" Chan seemed to be bothered now. Poor dude, he's stressed all over again.

"We wanted to see if Felix would try and break some rules." The tall one said. Felix is also here?

"Jeongyeon sunbae that wouldn't be necessary. He won't break the rules and I'll make sure of that." Chan sounded different like he was not that whiny big brother back at home. I guess he built his work attitude too well.

"As expected of the team leader. We'll be leaving and forgive us for the sudden action." The both of them bowed down before going to the door. "It was nice seeing you again, Claire." The bunny looking female winked at me as she was getting out of the room. Nice seeing me again? I barely even know her.

"Okay, who did it?" Chan crossed his arms. I quickly looked for the couch I was sitting on before. I just sat down and watched his wrath unfold: intimidating everyone. Your asses better say something before he does and it will hurt like hell. I glanced at them while they avert their gaze from Chan's.

Felix stood there silently but he was shivering secretly. He was terrified of Chan getting angry since we were kids. I guess it scarred him for life.

"I know our seniors wouldn't want to try this. Someone had to asked them a favor, huh?"

The room's temperature just dropped in minutes and no one dared to speak, not even Changbin. "Last warning, who did it?" He hissed this time, you guys are done for it. I silently prayed that Chan has no crazy punishment ideas in his head. Give him a break, he's too stressed at the moment.

"It was Jisung." Seungmin's words were taken out of fear. Jisung had the face of shock, terribly betrayed by his own friend.

"Hyung.." Jisung pleaded. "Don't try to hyung me right now." Chan's eyes darkened as he found the suspect.

"You're done for it." I mumbled as I sat properly.

"Claire, you're not helping." Jisung lightly glared at me while I stifled my laughter.

"I have the perfect punishment for a troublesome member." Chan cackled darkly.

-

"It sounds like a school punishment." I commented as Jisung became an errand boy for a new group of female agents named itzy. "You can say that." Chan got himself a cup of tea. The rest of the males looked at me awkwardly.

"So umm.." Changbin started first. "Did Chan hyung give you the.."

"Full details?" Seungmin finished.

"He never said that everyone is an agent. Except for Minho." I massaged my temples. All of them exchanged glances, including Christopher. "Well, except for umm.. Felix." Changbin clarified which spurs more confusion to me.

"If he's not an agent, what is he?"

"He's a hitman." Minho answered calmly.