16

Claire

"That's a wrap people." I heard Jungkook clapping his hands after the last round of practice. Hyunjin was crowded by a lot of people, who can't avoid his presence?

"I wanna quit." Jeongin whispered like his soul was going to leave his body. "Shh, Jungkook might hear you." I covered his mouth as I checked on Jungkook who is currently talking to his other members. "I can't keep up with Hyunjin hyung's sword fights. He made think we are training, I hate it." He whined as he glared at the shining blond. He does hate is guts.

"Claire?" One of the girls called me from the door. "Someone left you this." She held a small lunchbox with few desserts inside. There was a note attached to it, 'Eat up well and don't stay up so late tonight!'

"Chan's handwriting just got crappier as time passes by." I sighed. But the cookies were cute and it smelled like it was out from the oven. I wonder if he made these or bought it somewhere. "You have admirer?" Hyunjin was already standing behind me. "It's just Chan." I showed him the note but his face was confused.

"That's some crappy handwriting he got there." He commented. Seungmin and the other two males also read the note. They all made fun of his handwriting which was just normal. I mean he wouldn't know.

"That's a pretty box unnie." Hannah noticed the lunch box I got. "Get the remaining desserts inside, remember to give one to Lucas." I told her before climbing up the stairs. I was dead tired because of the practices we did. I opened my door and quickly plopped on my bed.

"Get up, you need to change." I heard a raspy voice above me but I didn't mind it. "No." I whined and rolled over to the other side.

"Geez, you're stubborn as an ox."

My eyes immediately opened wide. I turned around and screamed at his face. "W-What are you doing in my room?" I hit Felix with my pillow multiple times. He yelled to stop me from giving him more hits.

"Chan asked me to check up on while he's being summoned by the agency right now." He fixed his messed up hair. "My siblings are around-"

"They're asleep. Hannah told me you skipped dinner. I saved you some we had earlier." He pointed at the desk. It was freaking 1 in the morning and he's still here? I guess he follows well with Chan's instructions than anyone else. I sat up and fixed myself while he stood in front of my window.

"Things here haven't changed, huh?" He mumbles.

It was his first time in my room but he's the first friend who went inside before the rest came in. I remembered Chan's angry face which scared Felix off. "I guess so." I stood up and walked towards my desk to eat.

"You haven't removed my stuff here, Claire." He scanned for all the cartoon posters we used to collect together. He looked at it firmly before moving to our origami tower.

"Felix, you're not just someone else in my life."

His expression softened after hearing what I said. I was honest about it, he was someone I treasure the most in my life alongside with my family and the squad. "I never honestly thought you would still see me as I was. I'm sorry for my rudeness on our first meeting." He replied sincerely this time. Did he just let his guard down?

"Things have been rough on my part. Our friends are divided on how they see me." He was sad about it. I know he is because his eyes doesn't lie.

"Claire wake up!" Jeongin held my shoulders as I opened my eyes. It was a dream. I feel bummed that the dream was too vivid. The male sat on bed and looked at me. "Why.. are you crying?"

"I had a dream, it was too real."