31

Felix

Jisung sighed as he placed down his binoculars.

"He's at a blindspot, I can't tranquilize him." He opened up his weapon bag and pulled out a sniper. "If you could stir him to the window, that'll help."

"I'll see what I can do." I sprinted to the concrete balcony of our spot. This old Chinese building was nothing like our training grounds. The convict had already settled in his chair which was a perfect timing.

I peeked through the tiny hole—the sight made me moved back, making me fall off the balcony.

"Felix!" Jisung yell through the ear piece while I was suspended on air. I wasn't afraid of heights but I was afraid of not finishing my mission. The air felt cold against my face then seconds after, I was on the ground with my arm wrapped on someone's neck. I looked up to see a pale boy with the darkest raven colored hair. His eyes were cold as ice—to the point I would freeze.

"Umm.. thanks?"

"Agency?" He asks abruptly.

"Excuse me—JYP."

"I see you. You're not an enemy sunbaenim." His reply puzzled me as he placed down my arm and looked up at the balcony where I fell off. He was dressed in an all black suit with a white cloak. He called me his senior, I guess he knew the agency or possibly saw my face.

"Sunghoon! Why are you on the ground?" Another male appeared beside me with no notice. He seemed warmer in contrast of this ice prince like.

"I was saving a JYP agent hyung." He replied back.

The guy with a brunette mullet turned to me with confusion but greeted politely. Minutes after, I saw Jisung with the convict and two other boys in the same uniform with this guy named Sunghoon.

"Guess what!" Jisung seemed giddy. "These are new rookies from Bighit! I didn't knew they had a new squad."

"You must be SKZ—It's a rare occurrence." The short male with lamb like features smiled. "I contacted Chan and JYP for a joint mission since EN- are capturing the same convict as we are." Jisung already received a text for confirmation that our mission will be connected to EN-.

"Is this your first mission?" I asked out of concern then the 3 of them nodded. Rookies?

"Leader! The building is cleared!" My head looked up to another guy. How many are they dispatching to this mission?

"Good Jake hyung. We have cleared 7 convicts. Well, one joint mission with some seniors." The short one sighed in relief. Jisung and I exchanged glances—this young agent is the leader?!

"Not to be rude sunbae but yes I'm the leader." He smiled at us as if he read my mind. The rest of the males just muffled their laughter.

"He's an esper." One of them whispered to me, the one with the mullet. "Well, it's a bit rude also not to introduce ourselves." The leader cleared his throat.

"I'll go first! I'm Heesung, the eldest." The mullet guy smiled and he looked similar to someone from Bighit—I can't recall. "Sunghoon." The tall one replied. "I'm Jungwon and it's nice to meet you sunbaenim." He was polite. "I'm Sunoo~" He had a bright smile on his face. How cute.

"Jake, I get confused with some Korean wo—"

"Aussie?" I muttered. "Aussie." He replied back.

The rest of group was confused while we two start a quick chat. "I guess he got linked to someone he can relate to." Jisung chuckled while Jungwon just smiled.

A van arrived for EN- and as the door opened, there were two agents in the same uniform. "Ah, that's Jay hyung and Ni-Ki." Jungwon pointed at the two blonds as they waved at us. "Leader, we got your text. The hq would love to meet the seniors of JYP." Jay said as he got out of the van. Jungwon nodded and turned to us.

"Got time for coffee, hyungs?"

late update im so sorry
also stream enhypen - given-taken