06

Felix

"You should have burned it."

A shock on her face spread like wild fire. "You're really an asshole, Felix." She yelled.

"It's pretty useless for you now." I looked away, obviously I'm not doing well with these one on one encounters with her. "Do you not value a thing you give to others?" She was pissed. I can't blame her for that reaction.

"Felix, you are one big fat jerk. Congratulations."

Jerk? Well, I did not expect that to hurt. I clicked my tongue and sighed. "What did you say?" It didn't seem to cut in my mind. Her? Calling me a jerk? Is that even real?

"Never mind. You're wasting my time, Felix." She proceeded on walking alone.

"You're wasting my time, Felix."

A faint sound from a far caught my radar, I quickly turned to Claire then an explosion happened in front of her very own eyes. She tumbled behind, all her stuff fell off her arms. "Shit." I rushed to her aid. She was crying endlessly as her left leg was burned.

"Don't fucking move." I told her as I slowly carried her. The others should be alarmed of this move. "F-Felix?!" She shriek as she looked at me weirdly. I ignored her questions as I sprinted towards the parking lot. "The infirmary was just behind you!" She exclaimed.

"You think a small infirmary can aid that?" I switched on the engines and drove away from school. She continued on wincing in pain. My phone started ringing on the seat, Claire had took the call before I could.

"You dumbass, where are you taking my sister?!" It was Chan which startled the both of us.

"Na Hospital." I replied shortly.

"Na? Na?! What are you trying yourself to get killed instead?!" Chan knew well I had few misunderstandings with the hospital owner's son. "He won't reject a patient that I'm about to send it, Chan hyung." I was already at the entrance of the hospital.

"Stay alive because I'm heading there." Then he went off.

"What is going on Felix?" Claire looked at me frightened. I stopped the car at the entrance of the ER. "Just before I'll answer your ridiculous amount of questions, we need to address your burn." I jumped out of my seat and ran to her door. I opened the car door and gently carried her into my arms.

"You better. I'm confused and I don't like it." Can she like shut up for awhile? I'm also panicking.

The nurses and doctors immediately saw me carrying a wounded 20 year old lady. "Lee—Never mind. You can put her here." Dr. Suh guided me to a gurney. Just when I set her down, she started gripping on my sweater. "What?"

"Sorry! M-My leg hurts!" There were tears at the corners of eyes. The gurney was carried away with another doctor.

"I assume you need to stay somewhere? I'll just alert him that you're here for an emergency." Dr. Suh had pity on me, he does know I'm not here to start a fuss in their hospital.

"Chan hyung is coming." I had faith in him.

"Christopher? The Christopher Bahng?" Dr. Suh seemed surprised. "That's odd."

"You'll know why. He's my current ticket here to stay alive."

"You better be. Anyways, I'll be aiding your girl friend." Dr. Suh chuckled as he walked away.

"She's not my girl friend. Let's be clear on that." I clarified as I sat by the waiting area. I just fucking hope nothing happens or Chan's going to kick my ass for eternity. I'm the worst body guard.

-
"Felix?!" I looked up at the panting male. "Where's Claire?" Chan held my shoulders.

"She's with Dr. Suh. I've been here for 2 hours. Where were you?"

"I had to slow down my father because he knew something was up with Claire." By the sound of his respond, it wasn't good. I stood up and held his shoulders. "What do you mean?" Of all circumstances, I don't want to thing that ambush attack is connected to their mission-

"I need you to stay from her. I've learned my lesson 7 years ago." His words came out like weirdly.

"Thanks a lot?" I had to know the real reason why he didn't kick me out of the team. Chan sighed and let go. "We'll talk one more time but not here."

"Isn't this SKZ?" He had his hair dyed in blue.

"Na Jaemin." I smiled bitterly at the coffee freak.

"Bang Chan—Agent CB97 It's an honor to have you here in my family's hospital." Jaemin glanced at Chan. He must be thrilled to finally meet my team leader. "I assumed you came because you wouldn't want your agent to be annihilated without hesitation?" He had that venomous glare at me. He still hates my guts and I don't hope for forgiveness from the psycho. I can't believe he's one of the best snippers in NCT, he's far too good.

"You can say that Jaemin but what I'm here is the girl that he brought." Chan chuckled as I frowned.

"He's breaching the agreement, Chan sunbae. He should leave as soon Chaerin gets out." Jaemin had the guts to call her that.

"As agreed, he won't come here again." Chan glanced at me with a threatening look. "Na Hospital will always be welcome to the Bang family." The blue haired psycho looks annoying. He left us alone as he has to inform the security from killing one agent inside.

"We are going to talk as soon Claire gets out." He pulled my ear painfully.