40

Claire

I sat up at the sound of the alarm. 6:00 am.

I glanced over my side to see Felix snoring. A sigh escaped my lips, he must have overworked himself at work. His fading silver hair was down and it made him look like he was an innocent boy. My fingers touched his cheek which made him twitch a little. I ran my fingers through his hair before pushing his bangs back.

"Hmm.." He slightly opened his eyes. "How.. long are you going to stare at me, Claire?" He looked up at me lazily.

"Didn't we talk about you sleeping downstairs." I pinched his cheek. He wasn't fazed by the action but just scooted much closer. "But I never said yes and you certainly looked like you didn't want me to leave." a grin plastered on his face. "Whatever Lee Felix." I sighed as I turned to the other side.

His arm dragged me back towards him and buried his face on the crook of my neck. "Morning." He mumbles lightly on my skin. "Morning as well." I replied while trying to hide my burning face. "Don't we have classes?"

"Clay, it's Sunday." He says softly.

Ever since I got trapped with Jeongin in that perverted world, I clearly didn't have an idea on what day it is. "I'll make breakfast later.." His voice was deeper than usual—ah, his morning voice. "Can we stay like this?"

"Or I can let go if you wis-"

"Sure.. w-whatever." I held his arm tightly.

"Are you sure?" Felix asks again but this time with sincerity since I felt he loosened his grip around my waist. "Don't let me go please." I mumbled. He snuggles happily behind me. "I thought you'd push me away."

"The warmth is comforting." I replied as I traced lines on his hand. For few minutes, we remained in that position. Admiring the silence it gives but it's more on Felix dozing off again. It made me happy that I was back with Jeongin. I placed a mental note to visit him as soon as possible. As I was adjusting my head to doze off again, I felt something warm around my neck. "Fel-" I twitched at the sudden pain  by my earlobe.

"Yongbok what are you doing?!" I seemed to slap his mouth away from nibbling my earlobe. I definitely heard an oof right there. I turned around and squeezed his face. "You are sneaky." I glared while he just stared at me with half-lidded eyes. He held my hand and pulled me near. "I am when I like to."

"Alright breakfast time!" He rolls out of bed and stretches like he didn't acted so weird with that deep raspy voice. I wanted a kiss. I sighed and laid flat on the bed unenthusiastically. Why did I even anticipated that? You mindlessly thought your own childhood crush would kiss you this lovely morning? How embarrassing. Felix notices my form, "Aren't you getting up?"

He pulled me down before I could turn around. "Hey, I'm asking." His complexion was slowly being illuminated by the sun from my window. "Nothing." I wavered my hand at him, signaling that it's nothing really big before sitting up. Felix tilted his head and he doesn't even look convinced. "What do you want really?" He moves forward as he pins me against the headboard. "Breakfast, what else?" I yawned. Can he not get closer? or I'll burn.

It didn't take seconds before I felt his lips onto mine. I didn't even felt like it was warm but.. teasing and short. I looked at him as he snickered lowly. "That's not fair.."

— 8:00am

"Was there a big mosquito in your room?" Chan looked concerned.

"Big what?" I repeated as I poured some orange juice in all the glasses. Felix finished preparing our breakfast as he set the last platter. "I hope this is good enough." He says before taking his seat beside me. My younger siblings went ahead on getting the bacon.

"Now  oppa mentioned that, your lips are a bit swollen." one of them said while holding a fork. Felix uncomfortably drank his juice while Chan slowly read the room. "Lee Felix what did you do—"

"—to make this wonderful breakfast!" Minho yells in middle of the kitchen.

— soft chapter hehe