3

The high-pitched beeping of Izuku's alarm clock woke the still tired boy from his light sleep. He stretched out his right hand and looked for the alarm clock that was getting louder and louder.

After he found it, he slammed his hand on it and switched it on. In the past he didn't have an alarm clock, so he didn't know how to turn it off, but somehow the alarm clock didn't bothered anymore.

Tormented, he got up with a sigh and staggered to his new wardrobe. He took out the black school uniform and laid it folded on his desk, next to some notebooks, which he put on a small white shelf next to the desk.

A low, repeated sigh could be heard as he looked at the uniform.

Today he has his first day of school, even if he was already 8. Since his mother only spent the money on herself and drugs, Izuku had no opportunity to go to school and had to teach himself to write, read and do arithmetic.

He quickly slipped through the door of his room into the hallway and then into the bathroom opposite. He closed the door behind him and turned the key in the lock.

He splashed a little cold water on his face and combed his tousled black and green hair, which still looked more sticky when he got up. He put some toothpaste on his toothbrush and brushed his teeth for 3 minutes. Then he rinsed his mouth out and left the bathroom.

Back in his room he put on his uniform, although he had some problems at first because he had never been in uniform.

When he finally got his uniform on properly, he took his already packed rucksack out of the corner and strapped it onto his back.

Bored, he ran down the stairs to the kitchen where Hizashi was standing and preparing a lunch box for Izuku.

<< Good morning! Are you excited already? >> he asked ahead with a bright smile. Izuku grumbled.

<< Good morning . . ? >>

He mumbled softly, but still so that Hizashi could hear him.

<< Here! Your lunch box and a water bottle. >> said Hizashi and held out the things Izuku put in his backpack.

<< Please wake up Shota, 'kay? He's still sleeping from his patrols. >>

Izuku only nodded briefly in response and left the kitchen. He opened the bedroom door and climbed onto the double bed where Aizawa slept curled up in the covers. Aizawa was an underground hero, which is why he was often out at night and was always tired.

<< Get up? >> Izuku asked earlier.

If he used to wake up his mother by design because it was too loud, he would be beaten until he stopped making a sound and his mother calmed down a little.

Izuku looked around the room and saw one of the cats lying on the floor. Izuku picks the cat off the floor and placed the cat on Aizawa's face, hoping he would wake up.

Hizashi standing at the door giggled slightly. << You have to do it like that, Izu . . . >>

Izuku looked at him questioningly, but when he saw what Hizashi was looking at, he knew what was going to happen and covered his ears.

<< SHOOOTAAAA! >> he shouted loudly, which is why Aizawa's cat jumped with a loud meow and hid under the bed.

<< You scared Makato! >> complained Aizawa grumbled when he opened his eyes.

<< Sorry, Sho . . . >> Hizashi apologized and scratched the back of his head with a slight smile.

<< But, Izu has his first day of school today, you shouldn't be missing. >>

Aizawa sighed loudly and got up. << It's okay! Just give me 10 minutes and I'll come. >>

<< We are waiting for you in the car. >> Hizashi trilled and strolled out the door.

Izuku, who had been standing in front of the bed with a monotonous expression on his face, turned around and followed Hizashi, which is why Aizawa sighed again. He was worried about Izuku as he showed no joy.

<< I hope that will change . . . >> he mumbled softly and got ready as well.

—