9

<< What damn shit! >> Aizawa cursed to himself.

<< Hey!! One child is still here! >> Hizashi informed him angrily and pointed to Izuku, who was sitting quietly in the back seat and scribbling in one of his notebooks.

Aizawa bit his lip, which Izuku interpreted as a sign of anger, while he watched the two arguing out of the corner of his eye.

Izuku was confused.

Did he do something wrong?

In the end, it turned out that he hadn't started the fight.

He tried not to think about it any further.

He did not want to draw the almost finished head of Katsuki sloppily, because especially the pointed ash blonde hair was difficult to draw.

He had already finished scribbling Katsuki's body, he just had to rework it. His spirited eyebrows, which he had mostly raised, were also difficult.

Izuku hadn't started his eyes yet, Izuku had left the matching dark red on his desk at Aizawa and Hizashi's, which clearly annoyed him, even if he didn't really work with colors.

<< Hey. It's okay! You just wanted the boy out of trouble. But you don't have to. >> Hizashi spoke to him in a calm voice, which was not easy for him, after all, he is constantly shouting around.

Izuku looked up at him briefly, but quickly turned back to his drawing, after all he also had to draw the director and Bakugo's friends.

'Sooner or later they'll send me away anyway. No matter what I say or do.', Izuku thought quietly to himself and sighed softly.

He knew that. He wasn't dumb.

Yet again. He still couldn't understand why they had adopted him. He couldn't figure it out no matter how many times he tried.

'Maybe because it throws them a good light . . ?' Izuku speculated.

Superheroes have to save people and children, after all, this is their job.

—