[13]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Friday, 02:04 a.m. 》

<< I . . u–. . ch. . an! >>

'Huh?'

The voice was barely audible and only single letters could be heard if you really listened.

<< Iz. . –Cha. . ! >>

'What's this? A dream?'

<< Izu-chan! >>

A little boy with tousled blond hair could be heard calling. He was standing in the middle of a meadow with an infinite number of colorful flowers.

It looked so beautiful and peaceful, but in the background you could see large dark clouds spreading over the horizon.

Behind the trees and flowers you could see mountains and the outlines of old and broken houses in the city.

'No . . . a flashback!', Izuku recognized immediately.

His sparkling purple eyes were fixed on the older one.

They radiated sadness, even if there was a smile on his face.

<< Look how many butterflies there are here. >> he laughed with slightly red cheeks.

<< It's so different here than at home . . . I want to stay here. >> he decided without further ado.

<< Let's stay here forever! Let and forget everything and . . . lead a real life. Without all the violence . . and without the stress of everyday life. >>

'Zaki . . . '

× × ×

Izuku startled, his pulse was racing and hot tears were running down his face.

<< No, don't go . . . p-please don't . . >>

He put a hand over his mouth so as not to attract any attention.

It was 2 a.m. and Hizashi was long asleep while Aizawa was most likely still on patrol.

'Shit! Shit! Shitshitshitshit!!'

<< Why now? >> he asked himself quietly as he took his hand from his mouth.

He breathed in and out deeply to calm himself down.

It didn't help.

His tears didn't stop and his breathing only quickened.

A panic attack wouldn't have been very appropriate now, however . . How so?

Why did all this have to happen? How so . . wasn't it him instead of Zakima?

In anger, he clenched his hand in a painful fist. He felt a liquid run down his hand.

He didn't have to look at his hand to know it was blood.

He tried to concentrate.

To calm down. To think of something else.

'Don't get angry.'

× × ×

<< Anger and violence don't solve problems. Remember that. >>

× × ×

<< Anger and violence do not solve problems. >> he repeated the words and let his hand drop . . .

<< Anger and violence don't solve problems. >>

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———