[26]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Wednesday, 07:31 a.m. 》

'There is nothing more to be seen of the rain yesterday.', Izuku noticed as he stared out the window, a habit of his that he could not let go of since childhood.

<< I am done! >> he heard a familiar voice behind him.

It was Hitoshi who stormed into the kitchen completely out of breath, his backpack, in which he stuffed the lunch box and water bottle from the counter, went half over his shoulder, his clothes were not stylishly coordinated and his laces were simply tucked into his shoes, Izuku could see all of this in a few seconds.

'He calls that done?'

As on the previous days, Izuku sighed. He gave Hitoshi a nod as a sign that they can go now.

Their school was just under 15 or maybe 20 minutes 'hop,' as Aizawa seemed to say, away, so they had to walk.

They used to be from Aizawa or Hizashi - depending on who had the time - accompanied to school, but they were 2 trained heroes, there they could not always take the time for it, and the 2 boys were now 11 years old.

What was going to happen there?

———

《 Wednesday, 7:48 a.m. 》

<< Well when do we have there? >>

Izuku turned back only to see 3 of Katsuki's friends at the time.

Since hanging out Katsuki and Izuku, his friends have appealed to him.

They were not comfortable with Izuku, they could still get along with Katsuki, but they couldn't see through Izuku.

Hitoshi also stopped and looked up uncertain because he knew the 3.

Most of all, Hitoshi wanted to turn around and continue on the small forest path through which the two 'brothers' are currently running.

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———