[20]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

Wednesday, 3:38 p.m. 》

Izuku was just annoyed for the next few days.

Hitoshi was clumsy and as Izuku would put it, annoying.

He kept trying to start a conversation with him, which Izuku didn't like at all.

It was one of those days when Izuku was sitting in his room and just wanted to be alone when there was a soft knock on the door.

Hitoshi opened the door a crack and pushed his head through.

<< I-Izuku? >> he asked carefully so as not to upset his older brother.

<< What? >> he just asked emotionlessly and stared at Hitoshi, which made him nervous.

<< May . . — I want to ask if I can come in. >> said this confidently.

Izuku didn't answer his question, which is why he just stepped into the room and closed the door behind him.

<< May I ask you a question? >>

Izuku looked into Hitoshi's purple eyes and took a few seconds to compose himself.

<< If you ask someone if you can ask him something, then you are already asking a question. >> he explained.

<< Why are you so mean? >> Hitoshi asked and sat down on his bed in front of Izuku.

<< Why should I be nice? >> asked Izuku as a counter-question and opened his notebook to write down new notes.

<< Well, I was nice to you and you should be nice to me too, right? >>

<< Look at it this way, if you kill someone— >> Izuku started, but was interrupted by Hitoshi, who threw his hands around in panic.

<< I would never, never kill anyone, otherwise I would end up in jail! >>

<< When did I say. If you kill someone would you want me to do the same huh? >>

Hitoshi shook his head, he hadn't considered the situation from that point of view, but he still wanted Izuku to be nice too.

'At least he's talking to me . . .', thought Hitoshi and smiled contentedly.

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———