[23]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

Friday, 2:42 p.m. 》

A few months have now passed.

Izuku and Hitoshi were 11 years old and Hitoshi settled in.

He has a father-son relationship with Hizashi and Aizawa. He also tried to establish a relationship with Izuku but failed.

Whenever he tried to talk to him he was ignored, which made him very sad, but he didn't want to give up.

Izuku, on the other hand, tried to avoid him since Hitoshi was adopted, it hurt too much to look into his eyes, which are very similar to the eyes of his friend at the time.

He also hated it when all the attention was on him, which is why he tends to stay in the background.

<< Izuku-kun, c-can you help me with my homework? >>

'Not again!'

Annoyed, Izuku looked down from his own homework and stared at him in annoyance.

<< I'm not that good. . –In English, please help me! >>

'Hizashi is an English teacher at Yuei, why can't he help him?'

Still quite annoyed, Izuku put his pencil aside and closed his notebook, which made Hitoshi's eyes shine.

He was glad that Izuku took the time for him, so he could use the chance to befriend him.

———

<< Are you stupid? >>

Hitoshi had been sitting with Izuku on the wooden floor of the room for a few minutes because Izuku forbade him to go to his bed.

Izuku didn't exactly help with homework, he just said how easy it would be and gave him the solutions.

<< It is called; "Can you please give me the book" and not "Can you please give me the cook". "Cook" does not mean a book. >> he corrected it while rolling his eyes.

'How can you be so incredibly stupid? At 11 you should know a lot more instead of this shit.'

Hitoshi crossed his arms and turned his head in a different direction.

He was embarrassed to be so bad at English, but at least he was corrected and Izuku talked to him.

<< That was the last task. Go out now. >>

<< Huh? >> confused he turned back to Izuku.

<< We're done, go now. >>

Reluctantly, he had to leave the room, even though it felt more like he had been thrown out, but he was satisfied nonetheless.

He could get a little closer to his brother.

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———