[32]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Thursday, 10:03 a.m. 》

Izuku knew he wasn't himself lately, but neither would have expected this.

If Hitoshi were to be honest he would say he thought this was a weird dream because of his fever.

But it wasn't a dream, Izuku had actually put his arms around Hitoshi's still weakened body and pulled him into a hug, just like Aizawa did with him in the hospital.

Actually, Izuku felt disgust towards other people, especially when he didn't know them, but his feelings were upside down and he thought he was no longer in control of himself.

Hitoshi still completely confused by the action and the previous day put his arms around Izuku as well. Izuku refused to cry.

After all, there was no need to cry your eyes out. This would only make things worse and make him look weak.

Izuku slowly freed himself from the embrace, Hitsohi didn't want to let him go anymore.

He sat on the side of the bed, his hands on his lap and his gaze fixed on Hitoshi's face.

<< About the- uh . . . >> Izuku put his hand on the back of his neck and looked to the side in embarrassment.

<< That you were in the hospital is my fault . . I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, okay? >>

Again he looked into Hitoshi's face, whereupon a light and warm smile had formed in the meantime.

<< Don't look at me so stupidly! >>

Embarrassed, Hitoshi looked at his bedspread with which he began to play.

<< Sorry, it's just . . . you've never apologized for anything to me and . . not even hugged. Eh! I-Well, that wasn't your fault either, so- I don't mean . . ! >>

<< Yeah, I know, but that was it. Ai-Shota told me that I used my quirk. . >>

For the three times that day, Hitoshi was confused. He cocked his head and considered.

'What does Izuku mean? Maybe he went crazy. . . I mean he hugged me . . ?! What a-'

Hitoshi suddenly sat up straight and looked at Izuku with wide eyes.

<< Your quirk? >> Izuku nodded.

<< Mmm-hmm . . and I'm sorry. I was out of control. >>

The little boy bowed while apologizing.

<< It's okay . . >>

He heard Hitoshi mumble, which made him look up.

'For real? He can't be serious, after all, I put him in danger. . he was wounded by me!'

<< But please tell me more about your quirk, Izuku-kun! >>

'My quirk?' Izuku thought for a moment.

Of course, he didn't want Hitoshi to be scared of him or even tell Aizawa about his conversation, but he had to tell Hitoshi more because he should forgive him.

<< I understand. That stays between us . . Understood? >>

Hitoshi nodded 'yes'.

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———