[39]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Monday, 11:00 a.m. 》

Hitoshi was bored to death.

Yep, that was probably the best term. The plan to just run away failed. Unfortunately, Hizashi caught him as he was about to walk out the door.

What did he expect? Even though Hizashi hasn't been on patrol lately, working on his radio show, teaching Yuei, and raising Izuku and Hitoshi, he was still a great hero. He rolled over on the wooden floor, groaned in annoyance, and tried to keep himself busy.

Most of all he wanted to take a leisurely stroll to school with Izuku, but he couldn't do that easily.

<< Maybe I could play with the cats . . ? >> he mumbled quietly to himself. Shortly afterwards, Hitoshi stood firmly on his feet and dashed through the whole house.

———

《 Monday, 11:05 a.m. 》

Finally he found Neyemua lying asleep under the sofa, but where was Makato? Both cats were house cats, so outside is not an option.

But he searched everything except . . Hitoshi turned back, eyes widened to look at Izuku's room door, which was locked as always.

Entering the room without the boy being there was completely forbidden. Izuku didn't introduce the rule, but the looks he gave everyone when he went to his room after school and it showed even the slightest sign that someone was in the room was enough.

Shota did not bother to argue with the boy, so he simply accepted this rule without any objection.

Hitoshi found the regulation stupid from the start, after all, Makato was close to always in Izuku's room, which prevented him from playing with him.

'This is not an invasion of his privacy! I'll just get Makato out of the room for a moment.', Hitoshi told himself, while he looked left and right before he scurried into the room.

When he closed the door behind him, he leaned against her and breathed deeply in and out.

The situation was very stressful for Hitoshi. He had to admit that he was a little scared of Izuku.

Even if he only thought of the annoyed looks from Izuku, his heart skipped a few seconds. He definitely didn't want to mess with his big brother, but he's always been interested in the contents of Izuku's cabinet drawers.

He wiped his sweaty hands on his sweatpants and took a few deep breaths before reaching for the drawer.

<< Huh? . . is it locked? >>

———

《 Monday, 1:27 p.m. 》

<< I'm back. >>

Izuku didn't care if you could even hear him. He couldn't help but think about his old house where he lived with his mother.

How did she look again?

Izuku only saw a blurry face. He took off his jacket and hung it on the clothes rack on which other brightly colored clothes were hanging.

When he saw the clothes rack for the first time, he was very confused. This large wooden stick to which smaller metal sticks were attached looked more like a weapon from the Middle Ages that was still unknown to him.

There was nothing like that with him back then.

The hallway near his house at the time was only covered with dirt, empty bottles and more dirt. There were no large carpets in bright colors, no clothes rack and no shoe cupboard in which you could store your shoes properly.

In the meantime, Izuku had stowed his worn red sneakers in the white shoe cupboard.

Hizashi had got him new, more expensive, and nicer shoes some time ago, but Izuku liked his better.

But you can't blame him either, after all, he had already made many memories in these shoes.

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———