[10]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Tuesday, 2:12 p.m. 》

Izuku sat on the windowsill next to his window and watched the many different people walking by.

On his lap was his notebook in which he also drew these people. By taking notes on people he feels more secure than without.

The little boy has many fears that he ignores as best he can and keeps them secret.

He likes to paint and write to distract himself. In order to still get something from his environment, he observes and studies people. It helps him.

A little 'meow' could be heard from his door.

Makato the cat stood there waiting.

Izuku looked at her questioningly.

Whether with animals or with people, he didn't know what to do with them.

<< Hey. >> Izuku muttered and briefly raised his hand as a kind of greeting.

He smiled uncertainly while Makato strolled through his room and finally curled up on his bed as if he were a little kitten waiting for his mother.

<< Funny. >> Izuku muttered again and opened a new page in his notebook.

|𝖮𝖻𝗃𝖾𝖼𝗍: 𝖼𝖺𝗍

|𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾: 𝖬𝖺𝗄𝖺𝗍𝗈

He wrote at the top of the page. He could also study animals instead of just people.

Izuku doesn't get any smarter out of people either. He doesn't know how to communicate with them and when you wake up he didn't know what exactly to do.

Would you rather scream like Hizashi Yamada or let someone else do it like a cat? Or do it calmly and slowly?

There were manuals for cats that were easy to understand, but the psychology books about humans were of no help to Izuku.

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———