[37]

|Problem Child?!|

———

⚠️ Selfharm ⚠️

———

° • ° • °

《 Thursday, 1:47 p.m. 》

One of Aizawa's students was accused of theft, that wasn't a lie, but also not the reason why he came home so late to his husband and 2 sons.

The theft was quickly resolved when the stolen property was found in the student's pocket. The student was suspended, after all, the Yuei was a school that trains heroes.

'I should have suspended him much sooner.'

With a sigh, Shota sat down on the chair of his desk. It was quite a headache for him.

He thought for a moment before grabbing the phone and calling Izuku and Hitoshi's orphanage number.

After the incident with Izuku's Macke and the conversation with Izuku, Shota knew he would have to ask about Izuku and his Macke.

Shota knew without telling Hizashi that this would be a terrible idea because it disrupted Izuku's private ferry.

Bullshit in Shota's eyes. His quirk could be very dangerous or maybe it is already dangerous, if that is the case it has to be trained extensively and properly in order to remain controlled.

He had so many questions.

One in particular stuck in his mind: 'What's the deal with Izuku's quirk?'

He'd asked himself that question when he'd adopted the boy. Much important information was missing from his files and his quirk was not mentioned in a single word.

<< Hello, this is Mrs. _____ from the orphanage ___________. What can I do for you? >> Shota heard an elderly lady ask on the other end of the line.

———

<< No, I'm really sorry. >> said the woman sympathetically.

Shota sighed and ran his free hand through his long black hair.

<< Okay, thank you anyway! >> he said and hung up. He put the phone back on his desk and began to think.

'That can't be possible! How can you believe that he's not flawed just because he doesn't use it?!', Shota asked himself and looked at the ceiling of the room.

[<< We have no information about the quirk of the child Izuku. He refused to go to the quirks specialist and his mother informed us that he didn't have any. >>] he remembered the woman's words.

'How can you believe that of a woman who doesn't care about her child and is only into crack?'

———

While Shota was thinking of contacting Izuku's mother, Izuku was also lost in thought.

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️

He stared at his scarred arms. It's been a long time since he last picked up the blade. But . . . he needed it.

It was like an addiction, so he understood his mother's drug addiction too. She couldn't stop taking it and Izuku couldn't stop bleeding his arms.

He had to punish himself. He couldn't help him. It was all his fault! He needed it! He had to punish himself!

⚠️ Trigger warning end ⚠️

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

° • ° • °