[38]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Monday, 07:35 a.m. 》

In the end, the time Izuku had to spend at home flew by and he had to go back to school. Hitoshi, on the other hand, had to stay home against his will. He himself said he was healthy again and would also like to go to school, but Hizashi forced him to rest for another two days.

Sunbeams shone on Izuku's tired face as he walked his usual school rod and kicked away the small stones along the way.

Aizawa had forbidden him to use this rod again, but he was far too late because Hitoshi was doing the theater and secretly wanted to come to school with him.

The place where everything happened was closed all around with police tape, that didn't bother Izuku, it was just paper that was wrapped around a few branches, but in the middle of this cordoned off area there was a huge hole to be seen —

'Was that there before?'

—as a result, he couldn't go through as easily without getting dirty. Annoyed, he rolled his eyes.

'So the normal way!'

———

《 Monday, 8:13 a.m. 》

Izuku was almost 10 minutes late for class.

Of course, Mr. Kaneba was not very pleased and instead gave him a sermon instead of going on with his English class.

Maybe he could have been more punctual if he'd jogged or run, but why bother?

Mr. Kaneba always had something to complain about him. Maybe because he hadn't tied his shoelaces properly, had his hood up in class, or was a mistake in his English sentence.

Why should he bother with the old sack?

He looked a lot at his blond friend. Katsuki seemed a lot calmer than usual.

<< Izuku! Play better attention when I speak to you, okay?! >>

Now Izuku's attention was back on Mr. Kaneba, who was poking at him again with raised eyebrows.

<< Yes, Mister Kaneba. >>

———

《 Monday, 9:30 a.m. 》

After English lessons, Izuku had extra assignments and another little sermon, because he was not respectful of Mr. Kaneba.

With a sigh, Izuku placed his lunch box next to him on the small wall. This small and already old wall behind the school building became Izuku's regular place.

Normally Katsuki would now appear from some corner, turn Izuku on and sit down next to him with his lunch box.

.
.
.

《 Monday, 09:50 a.m 》

Katsuki didn't come. Actually, Izuku should be happy to finally get rid of this annoyance, but . . . he felt sad? How come? He had frightened Katsuki enough that he wouldn't approach him anymore.

Izuku had his peace and quiet, well . . . at least at school.

[<< But I'm glad the Katsuki was there today. You have never invited a friend before. >>]

'Me and Katsuki are supposed to. . . Be friends?'

The loud ringing of the school bell roused his thoughts.

'Another hour with Mr. Kaneba . . . here we go.'

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———