6

<< So . . Please finish task 2 at home. Now get out of class and take your jackets with you, it's very cold. >>

With the sentence Ms. Jamaica finished the math class and let the class into the break.

Izuku sat down on a small wall behind the school building and sighed loudly. His head hurt from all the learning and the screams of joy from the children, which is why he grabbed his head.

<< Shit. . . >> he cursed and fished a painkiller from his jacket pocket, which he had taken to be on the safe side.

Usually he would take it with water, but his bottle was in class so he let it melt on his tongue.

<< Who do we have there? >> he heard Katsuki laugh as he came around the corner of the building with some of his classmates.

<< Izuku Aizawa. I'm sitting next to you. >>

<< Huh? Are you stupid or something? I mean that sarcastic! I told you it was hollow, like a nut. >> Katsuki laughed triumphantly and pointed at the boy with his index finger.

His so-called 'friends' exchanged uncertain glances.

<< A-Aizawa? >> asked one uncertainly and played with his short strands of hair.

<< Like Shota Aizawa? >> asked another, which is why Izuku nodded slightly.

<< Who should that be? Your dad or what? >> Katsuki laughed.

<< Katsuki . . . >> the boy admonished him.

<< Shota Aizawa is a Pro Hero. Ever heard of Eraserhead? >> he said.

<< Pah! And what should he do? He is not here! Or . . . are you scared? >> asked Katsuki while he continued to approach Izuku.

A big sadistic grin formed on his face. Katsuki's followers hastily shook their heads.

<< Well then! >> he called. Katsuki grabbed Izuku by the collar and pulled him off the wall so that he was kneeling on the floor.

—