[15]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Thursday, 5:05 p.m. 》

<< IZUKUUUU, PLEASE COME DOWN !! >>

Hizashi's voice could be heard throughout the house, which is why Izuku even heard the scream through his headphones.

A little annoyed, the boy put his MP3 player on his bed and stuck the pair of white headphones out of his ears.

<< I'll be right back . . >> he muttered to Makato, who had placed himself to sleep at the end of Izuku's bed.

Izuku ran out of his room, down the stairs, quietly and carefully as he had been doing for years, whether with his mother or here.

His steps stopped at the living room door, which he supported with his arm.

The living room was a very exciting space for Izuku.

The walls were painted a light gray and all in all the room was very modern, only some decorations were colorful and did not fit in the room.

Hizashi probably had placed it because he found the living room too sparsely furnished.

Hizashi and Aizawa, his adoptive parents, whom he still did not consider to be parents, were sitting on the sofa with a 3 man and talking.

The man resembled a skeleton. He had slightly longer blonde hair where 2 strands were hanging in the front of his face.

Izuku quickly raced up the stairs again to his room, got one of his notebooks along with a rubber eraser and a pen and raced down the stairs again.

<< I'm very sorry we told you so late, but he should get used to it first. >> reported Hizashi.

At first they do not notice that the little boy was listening to them, because he had gotten used to running quietly down the stairs and walking quietly.

<< Uh- Toshinori Yagi. I am very happy to finally get to know you. >>

The more skeleton-like man introduced himself and held out his hand when he saw Izuku tickling his notebook.

Izuku ignored Toshinori's hand, which he held out in greeting.

<< He doesn't like body contact. >> Aizawa informed him.

<< Ah, yes, I'm sorry. >> Toshinori apologized and scratched his neck.

Izuku still seemed bored and Toshinori drew some notes in his notebook.

Especially his body was difficult to draw because, as Izuku would say, he was standing strangely.

<< What- uh. . Is he doing there? >> he asked the two adults.

<< He paints you and takes notes, has no worries or he still does it with us. >> said Aizawa.

<< Please sit down with us. >> Hizashi fronted the green-haired one and knocked on a vacant position next to him.

Izuku looked uncertainly for a few seconds before he sighed and sat down next to Hizashi at a distance, which put a happy smile on his face.

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———