[43]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

---

Recap:

<< I am not a hero. >>

.
.

<< For me you are. >>

---

《 Wednesday, 4:07 p.m. 》

<< I know you want to cheer me up and shit like that, but that doesn't do any good. If I were you, I'd just leave it fine, okay? >> Hitoshi flinched at the cold words Izuku let out of his mouth without control.

It was clear that he was annoyed, but not angry. Hitoshi swallowed briefly before starting to speak again.

<< I hope you know that you can always talk to me. Whatever it's about . . I will always listen to you. >> he informed him and got up from Izuku's bed, which creaked from the weight loss.

He turned around again with a smile to look at Izuku's puzzled face before leaving him alone in his room. Izuku waited until the door closed with a little 'click' sound.

His lip was trembling, his hands were sweating, and his throat was scratching. These were the typical signs that Izuku was crying. Often times it felt like there was a lump in his throat and he hated it.

× × ×

<< It's normal to cry. I cry almost every day. It's a perfectly normal reaction of your body, you're a human. Everyone does it. >>

× × ×

<< Stop crying! What are you a baby ?! >>

× × ×

<< Don't cry, kid. What happened? >>

× × ×

<< Damn shit! >> he cursed and clenched his hand into a fist.

His green and otherwise tired-looking eyes were filled with thick tears that were just waiting to flow down the boy's cheeks.

'I don't want to think about it anymore!'

× × ×

<< Why . . ? >> Zakima repeated Izuku's question and looked thoughtfully at the dirty stone floor. He breathed in and out deeply.

<< What is in the past should stay in the past. We only have memories and that's enough, right? I know it can hurt. What do you think, Izu-chan, will you ever forgive her? In the future, I mean. >>

× × ×

<< I don't want to cry, but you know that . . . right, Zaki? >> he asked the empty voice in a low voice and giggled.

Izuku didn't giggle often. He didn't want to cry often either. He hated it.

Most of all he didn't want to show any emotions, this wouldn't cause any problems, but suppressing his emotions for so long was difficult, which is why his mask started to tear at some point.

In the hospital with Hitoshi and Shota, it broke, but after he howled to Shota and apologized to Hitoshi, he was wearing it again. His unemotional mask.

---

《 Wednesday, 6:33 p.m. 》

<< I'm sorry, Eraser. Inko Midoriya died of an overdose before Izuku was adopted. He's already had a bad life, they just wanted to spare him the information. >> explained Detective Tsukauchi.

Naomasa Tsukauchi. He is a tall man with short black hair and black eyes that looked very much like Aizawas. As a member of the police force, he wore his typical uniform as always.

<< I . . understand. Thank you Tsukauchi. >> Aizawa thanked him and scratched the back of his head with a sigh. Truth.

---

《 Wednesday, 8:10 p.m. 》

It was late when Aizawa left the police station. The sky slowly began to turn a dark blue and finally let the sun disappear behind the horizon.

His work has always taken a lot of time, but researching Izuku was harder than expected.

He looked down at the brown files that he was holding tightly in his hand.

He still has a long night ahead of himself if he wants to read them all, which is sure not to happen because Hizashi is already getting on his nerves with all his messages.

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———