[48]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Monday, 5:17 p.m. 》

<< That disgust in his eyes . . do you think he's homophobic? >> Aizawa asked his husband.

He looked worried. Understandable at the thought that his son does not accept his sexuality or is even disgusted with him.

<< Nonsense! Maybe he just wasn't cleared up. >>

Hizashi looked morose at the pile of dirty plates, cups and cutlery.

<< Let's deal with it later, okay? We still have a lot of work to do and you can help me this time too! >>

Aizawa looked once more over to the living room where Izuku and Hitoshi were snuggled on the couch and were enjoying the television.

<< Yes. Let's do it quickly. I want to take another nap before I have to go again. >>

———

Hitoshi was staring at the comedy show on TV. It wasn't even funny, but the guy who spoke the jokes had a super cool quirk that he joked about over and over again.

He was very focused, but the constant sound of Izukus writing annoyed him a lot and distracted him as well.

<< His quirk is very similar to mine. When he is angry his spines grow bigger and bigger. When I'm angry, a great power comes from me. That means that he had to learn to control his emotions. The question is how? He certainly needed a lot of space and time. Maybe a trainer too. >> he concluded with his constant mumbling.

<< Aha. I'm sure he took a lot of practice and stuff. >>

Hitoshi didn't sound particularly enthusiastic. He already knew Izukus murmur, besides he had barely heard out a few small words.

<< Let's play a game! >> he suggested beaming and sat down across from his brother.

But he just groaned and hid his head under the blanket. << I am tired. >>

<< Oh, come on! Everyone is playing truth or dare these days. >>

Izuku peeked uncertainly from under the covers and looked into Hitoshi's face, who smiled obediently and naively.

<< No. >> he said, shaking his head.

He was really tired. He just wanted to lie in his bed with Makato and cuddle.

———

《 Sunday, 3:22 p.m. 》

October slowly dawned. Leaves fell from their branches, flooding pedestrian paths that were removed by garbage collectors.

Forests turn a dark orange and thus invited many walkers.

Also the little Aizawa-Yamada family. The children were not very happy and complained for a long time.