[49]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Monday 》

With a quick wave of his hand, Izuku shoved his cell phone back into his pocket.

<< So? What do you want again now? >> asked Izuku and tried to behave as normally as possible.

<< Izuku! >> He heard Hitoshi shouting more angrily than expected.

Hitoshi clearly didn't like it when someone made fun of him.

<< Why is Makato in your room again? I want to cuddle with him too. >> he complained and walked quickly towards Izuku.

<< He likes it more in my room. Understandable. Yours is not exactly appetizing. >>

<< That's not true at all. >> he replied dryly.

<< You're probably still spewing him in your room. >> he added, reminding Izuku of the day he accidentally locked Makato in his room.

<< It's just the way it is. >> Izuku immediately hissed annoyed.

Hitoshi was annoyed too. He's had enough stress from school and the pile of homework he has.

<< I have to go to Yuei's anyway. >> Izuku explained to his brother.

Izuku has been with Recovery Girl patient for a few months now and if he has to be honest he even liked it. It reassured him to know that someone is there to listen.

Of course, he was still careful with his choice of words.

Today they would reconnect on what they started last Monday; Izuku's later career choice.

Izuku was only 14, but he would have to choose a high school now, which turned out not to be easy.

———

<< Are you sure there too? >>

Izuku was silent for a while and looked intensely into the eyes of his counterpart. Recovery Girl seemed visibly uncomfortable. He didn't have to think twice, he already had an answer.

<< Yes. I noticed that not everyone is fake. There are also good people and therefore there are also good people . . Heroes. I want to be one of the good heroes. >>

She eyed him with a warm smile before looking him in the eye waiting.

<< So? That means now . . ? >> she asked again, but this time with a dirty grin on her face, which he has never seen on her. It seemed like she waited forever for this moment, and maybe she did.

Izuku breathed in and out deeply.

<< That means that I will apply to the Yuei. >> he finally said.

Recovery Girl literally jumped out of the chair and pranced around the room while singing a familiar melody.

<< That's just great! You have to train a lot and ask Eraserhead if he can help you, okay? And- . . . >>