[28]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Wednesday, 09:01 a.m. 》

Izuku has no memory of the incident or the trip to the hospital.

The boy only heard the loud siren and saw the blue light that flashed back and forth in his mind.

He doesn't even remember how the ambulance and his two legal guardians were informed in the first place.

Izuku looked at his trembling hands in his lap.

The still very scared boy - from whom one could not elicit any emotion beforehand - did not dare to look up into the eyes of Aizawa or Hizashi, he was too ashamed.

Nor did he want to look at Hitoshi, who was sleeping in the hospital bed.

Doctors said that Hitoshi was still weak and needed to rest, but that he will be fit again.

The other boys suffered serious injuries to their arms and legs.

While Hitoshi was asleep, Aizawa wanted to use the situation to ask Izuku what happened, even though one of the nurses said that he probably suppressed the memory of the incident or that he had forgotten about it due to his head trauma.

Which is quite understandable, since he had a large wound on his head that was covered with a bandage.

<< What exactly happened? >> Aizawa finally asked. His voice was trembling, something unusual for an adult.

He had turned his head to Izukus.

Aizawa wanted to look into Izuku's eyes, but the boy still had his head turned down. His black and green hair covered most of his face, so Aizawa's attempt was in vain.

<< Izuku– >> Aizawa paused for a moment.

He shook himself and got up from the comfortable waiting chair. He closed his eyes briefly and took a deep breath.

Izuku winced when Aizawa's hand was placed on his shoulder. He finally looked up, only to meet Aizawa's black eyes.

His adoptive father did something he had never done before, not even at Hitoshi.

The black-headed man had gone to Izuku's eye level by kneeling in front of him. The elder's hand now wrapped around the sweaty hand of Izuku, who suppressed his tears.

<< — do you remember the incident? >>

Izuku lowered his head several times and shook it.

× × ×

<< Do you remember the incident, Izu-chan? >>

A dark little figure could be seen. The - still - unknown stood leaning against a graffiti wall in a side street that he slid down. Izuku's head turned in the direction of the speaker.

'No, not now!'

The blurred figure before Izuku's eyes became clearer until it could finally be recognized.

<< Zaki.  .? You are way too late. >> Izuku complained and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

<< Hehe . . >> Zakima laughed nervously and scratched his neck.

His narrowed eyes opened again and he looked a little sadly at the dirty street floor.

<< You know, my . . . >>

Izuku nodded, taking it as a sign. He didn't want Zakima to say his sentence, which he knew it would only make him sad.

'That asshole!'

<< What incident do you mean? >> Izuku changed the subject.

<< You know the one with my brother . . You know how he is, he didn't mean it as he said it! >> Zakima tried to explain, but Izuku cut him off.

<< I know . . >>

Zakima nodded and put his head against the cold wall.

<< Thank you, Zuku. >>

× × ×

Large, strong arms were wrapped around Izuku's body, who tensed at the touch.

<< Everything will be fine . . >> 

Aizawa whispered softly in Izuku's ear. 

Now Izuku let his tears run free, which ran softly down his cheeks.

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———