[24]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Friday, 3:01 p.m. 》

After Izuku chased Hitoshi out of his room, he sat down again on his familiar windowsill and took out his notebook.

He opened it and looked for Hitoshi's side.

'Where is it . . . Ah! Here!'

|𝖮𝖻𝗃𝖾𝗄𝗍: 𝖧𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇

|𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾: 𝖧𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗈/𝖠𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗐𝖺

Stand at the top of the already a little wrinkled side.

|𝖶𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌: 𝖥𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀, E̶n̶g̶l̶i̶s̶h̶ 𝖤𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁

If he added Hitoshi's weaknesses, but since he had little contact with him, his page was pretty much empty.

A sigh escaped Izuku's mouth as he closed the fourth book in his collection.

With sadness in his eyes, he looked out the window.

Hitoshi came to his room in the afternoon and asked for help, but it was now dark and cold.

Raindrops pattered on the glass of Izuku's window and on the streets in front of the house.

He sighed again, but this time not out of frustration, but through repeated calls from Hizashi.

The clock next to his bed indicated it was time to eat. The family, or rather Hizashi, always tries to have dinner at 6 or 7, but Aizawa's tiredness or Izuku's being late mean this usually doesn't work.

———

《 Friday, 6:20 p.m. 》

He didn't know why, maybe it was all the stress, but he kept sighing.

Izuku sighed again while he smeared his bread, which is why Aizawa decided to ask him what exactly was wrong with him.

<< How was the school, Izuku? >>

Aizawa knew that Hizashi always asked both of them how their day at school was going, but usually only Hitoshi answered him. Izuku mostly ignored him or got the same answer.

<< As always. >> Aizawa sighed, at the same time as Hizashi, who sadly shook his head.

<< I heard that Katsuki had messed with the teacher again. >>

Aizawa directed the conversation to Katsuki, hoping to get more information this time.

<< Yes. >> said Izuku again a short sentence and set out to cover his bread.

Hitoshi listened a little anxiously to the conversation and after hearing the name of Izuku's friend wanted to distract himself somehow, but his curiosity was greater.

Of course he knew Katsuki from school, he went to Izuku's class and thus to Hitoshi's parallel class.

He was a quick-tempered and easily angry boy whom one is only advised to stay away from.

Hitoshi was almost beaten by him too, but since he was Izuku's 'little brother' he was spared.

<< You should stay away from him! Katsuki is a bully and bad company for you. >> Aizawa continued, which is why he got an elbow rammed into his side by Hizashi.

It didn't hurt Aizawa too much as Hizashi was being gentle, but he still realized that his husband was mad at him.

Aizawa thought that Izuku would defend Katsuki, or at least deny it, but he didn't, instead the green-haired one just replied with a 'Yes.'

———

《 Friday, 6:51 p.m. 》

The rest of the dinner was pretty quiet. Nobody dared to say anything because of the tension that prevailed.

Izuku was happy about the calm that seldom reigned at the table, because Hizashi didn't tell unnecessary rubbish, as so often before, and Hitoshi laughed at his stupid jokes.

Instead, he got up from his seat, as he always did after dinner, put his plate in the dishwasher, and left the lower floor.

In the bathroom he got ready for bed and finally fell asleep in his bed with Makato in his arms.

° • ° • °

NOTR: THANKS FOR READING !

———