[16]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Thursday, 5:12 p.m. 》

A few minutes have passed and Izuku was still sitting on the sofa with Toshinori, Hizashi and an annoyed Aizawa, drawing.

<< Quirk? >> asked Izuku and looked at Toshinori, who was nervously playing with his fingers.

<< Uh, please, little man? >> asked Toshinori, he understood exactly what Izuku said, or rather asked.

Toshinori Yagi. He'd always had a good bond with younger children, but only in his splendid form. In this weak body he didn't feel too strong and like the great hero he is.

<< What kind of quirk do you have? >>

<< You can do me, little man. >>

'That nickname again. Are all adults like that? Just some strange children without giving them such stupid names without their permission.', Izuku asked himself and clicked his tongue.

<< What is your quirk? >> ask Izuku again.

<< T-That's very complicated, but you could tell me your quirk. >> suggested Toshinori with cold sweat drops on his forehead, which turned Aizawa's attention to Izuku.

Nobody could give any information about Izuku's quirk, which was a problem . . . A big problem.

<< Then not . . . >> Izuku mumbled and got up from the sofa.

<< Huh? >> asked Hizashi and looked after Izuku, who disappeared back to the upper floor.

Annoyed, Aizawa sighed almost at the same time as Toshinori.

<< I'm really sorry that this method didn't work. >> Toshinori hung his head in shame.

He could defeat villains big and strong, but getting a little bit of information from a boy was too much . . . ?

<< It was worth a try. >> Hizashi smiled with a sad smile.

You could see his disappointment. He really wanted to get closer to Izuku, but using Toshinori to learn more about him and his quirk might not be the smartest way. . .

After all, Izuku was not very social during the time he lived with Aizawa and him.

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———