[18]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Sunday, 1:55 p.m. 》

A few months have passed after Hizashi and Aizawa had their little talk about a second child, more followed.

After further deliberation, they told Izuku about their plan. As usual, he remained silent and just nodded approvingly.

Izuku didn't even know what the two were talking about.

He had no desire for someone new in the house, especially not an annoying kid who wants to play with him or something like that.

Nevertheless, the two adults decided to adopt a boy named Hitoshi Shinso.

He is Izuku's age and was bullied by his classmates for his villain-like quirk.

———

Branwashing.

Or also called brainwashing, allows him to control his opponent with a simple question that he answers verbally.

This ability could be extremely useful in close combat. The only way to escape this control is to harm yourself.

———

《 Sunday, 1:57 p.m. 》

Ultimately, his parents no longer wanted him and gave him up.

Since he was brought to the same orphanage as Izuku, they decided to pick him up on their own to save Izuku the stress.

Now Izuku sat alone with Makato on his arm at the windowsill and waited until Aizawa's car came down the driveway and parked in front of the house.

He carefully stroked the pages of the notebook in front of him. He had already finished 3 notebooks in the course of the months.

His thoughts were interrupted by a large black car that he recognized immediately.

After the car was parked, Hizashi and Aizawa came out with a boy.

The boy had purple hair and, as Izuku could see from a distance, dark circles under the eyes that resembled his and Aizawa's.

While Hizashi got some bags out of the car with Aizawa's help, the boy looked around confused and marveled at the big house.

'That will be fun . . . ', Izuku thought sarcastically and grumbled in annoyance.

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———