[44]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

××.××.××××

Name:

𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊.

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫:

𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊

𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫:

𝙸𝚗𝚔𝚘 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊

𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧/𝐬:

𝙸𝚗𝚔𝚘 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊

———

《 Thursday, 1:24 p.m. 》

Shota flipped through the old files from the Midoriyas.

A few months after little Izuku was born, disturbances were reported at the house. There were a total of 13 police operations with the Midoriya family.

Mostly because of disturbance of the peace, but there were also frequent calls from Izuku's mother, who called the ambulance about her seriously injured son.

<< What the— >>

———

《 Thursday, 1.30 p.m. 》

His legs were close to his chest and his arms were tightly wrapped around his legs.

He hugged himself. He needed it. He missed the warmth. He was cold . . . So cold. Izuku was crying. Yet again . . . And he hated it. So damned very much.

× × ×

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he threw his hands in the air and turned to Izuku, who was watching him.

<< Thank you, my hero . . . >> Zakima's murmur was incomprehensible, but Izuku could still understand him.

Izuku wanted to scream, but Zaki's hands swung back down with force. A light blue lightning bolt made its way and struck in the middle of Zakima.

A scream could be heard before the lightning suddenly disappeared and Zakima sank to the floor.

× × ×

He didn't want that anymore. Hot tears ran down his red face . . .

<< Are you crying . . ? >> Izuku winced, which is why Katsuki, who spoke to him, jerked back a little.

<< What do you want? >> Izuku asked in an annoyed voice and buried his face deeper into his sleeve.

<< Tch. >> Katsuki turned angrily away from Izuku's direction.

<< I saw you sneak back here and— >> Katsuki stopped herself in mid-sentence.

Was he really going to say he was worried?

The Katsuki Bakugo, with the strong explosion quirk, is worried about such an emo child who shows no pure interest in him . . ?

<< I understand. >> was the only thing Izuku mumbled incomprehensibly into his sleeve.

<< Tell me now why you just start crying behind school or I'll beat the answer out of you, get it? >> asked Katsuki menacingly and let small explosions appear from his hands.

<< Sorry. >> Again Izuku only gave a mumble as an answer.

<< I behaved like a shit towards you. I have Shota's advice or was it a requirement . . ? In any case, I shouldn't have taken it first, but I did. >> he explained, but not exactly ashamed, he seemed lost in thoughts that weren't about Katsuki's and his friendship.

<< Mh-hm. >> Izuku was still sitting on the dirty floor, his head still hidden and his expression well hidden.

<< But that wasn't the reason why you cried. >> Katsuki asked no question, he was speaking the truth, a fact, as he wiped closer to Izuku's side with careful steps and sat down on the old wall - against whose back Izuku was leaning.

No Answer. There was only the faint chirping of birds, but not Izuku's voice.

<< Why am I not allowed to call Izu-chan, huh? >> Katsuki kicked his legs a little bored, but still cautiously back and forth.

<< I– . . just don't like it. >>

He wasn't as stupid as everyone thinks. Katsuki had no patience and had trouble controlling his temper, but . . stupid he wasn't.

He heard Izuku's voice trembling and he knew very well that he was lying to him, but he didn't care at the moment.

Even if the great Katsuki Bakugo would never voluntarily admit it, Izuku Aizawa was his first real friend. That was also the reason why he didn't do anything other than make another 'Tsk' sound and simply didn't address Izuku's lie.

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———