5

<< Hello, Izuku. >>

A woman in her mid-30s with long brown hair greeted him. Hizashi and Aizawa smiled and looked at Izuku, who didn't seem to be saying anything.

<< I am your new teacher Mrs. Jamaica. I am pleased to meet you. >> she introduced herself. Izuku just nodded slightly.

<< It's about time . . >> Aizawa noticed when he glanced at his watch.

<< Bye, Izuku! Have fun at school. >> Hizashi smiled.

<< Don't do any nonsense. >> Aizawa also said goodbye.

After the two left, Izuku followed Mrs. Jamaica to his new classroom. When she opened the door you could hear many children talking. Ms. Jamaica stood at the front of the desk and Izuku stood next to it.

<< Please sit down children! There is news. >> she told why everyone sat down in their assigned seats.

<< As of today you have a new classmate. I want you to be nice and polite to him. Please introduce yourself now. >> she asked Izuku.

It took a few seconds before Izuku sighed and introduced himself. << My name is Izuku Aizawa and I am 8 years old. >> Izuku noticed that his neck was starting to scratch.

He hated being stared at like that. He didn't want to be in the foreground. He didn't want any of that. He was happy with what he had.

<< Well, that was good, Izuku! Please sit down next to Katsuki. >> she asked him again and pointed to a boy with pointy blond hair, bright red eyes and an annoyed expression on his face.

'Just nod.'

Izuku nodded again and sat down on the square. The teacher started talking about math while Izuku just stared straight ahead.

<< So Aizawa? My name is Katsuki Bakugo. >> the boy introduced himself next to Izuku. Izuku nodded without looking at him.

'Just nod.'

<< Can you do anything else besides nodding, stupid? >> Katsuki asked angrily, whereupon Izuku turned his head in his direction, but nodded again.

'Just nod.'

'Just nod.'

'Just nod.'

<< Are you looking down on me or what's that shit about ?! >> Katsuki's voice grew louder quickly, but he didn't seem to care much, and neither did the rest of the class.

A monotomous << No. >> came from Izuku, who turned back to the teacher. Short and concise answers. It was simple and Izuku had no problems, at least until now.

'Just nod.'

—