[46]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Monday, 2:36 p.m. 》

---

Recap:

<< Your father- >>

Izuku interrupted Recovery Girl after her first 2 words.

---

<< He is not my father. >> Izuku made it clear quickly.

The words he spoke were said quickly and couldn't be taken back so easily, Izuku knew that, at least that's what he thought.

<< Well. What is he for you if not your father? >>

He thought for a moment.

<< Shota is my legal guardian. No more and no less. >> he spoke slowly without giving her a single look.

<< I definitely don't want to persuade you, but from my point of view you look very familiar with each other. >> she said and moved her chair closer to Izuku to observe his features from a better angle.

She hoped that she would be able to judge him better that way.

<< After all, he adopted you. You bear his name, you live under his roof, he also gives you something warm to eat and takes care of you. That is . . especially for Eraserhead. >> she noted.

Izuku was visibly confused. He's never had a "father", so he wasn't exactly sure what a father's job involves.

'Recovery Girl isn't exactly wrong. Shota takes care of me, but he's still far from my dad.'

A small sigh was heard. Recovery Girl had a license that means that she can legally work as a therapist, but she was not aware that it can be so exhausting.

<< Why am I here now? >> said Izuku his question aloud, whose interest has now been aroused.

<< Your- Eraserhead has found an entry that worries him. It's about your biological father. >>

Izuku's gaze was turned to her now.

<< What? >> he asked in amazement.

<< Yes it . . It is true. Would you like to tell me what exactly happened? >>

.
.

Izuku started just like he did before, lost in thought.

<< He wasn't a nice man. >>

× × ×

<< I'm hungry. >> complained little Izuku with tiny tears in the grain of his eyes.

<< Hah? >>

Hisashi Midoriya is a tall, slender man with messy, short hair that partially falls on his face.