[11]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Tuesday, 6:46 p.m. 》

Dinner with Hizashi is always loud, but Hizashi was recording new episodes of his radio show, so Izuku sat alone at the table with Aizawa and had dinner.

<< You can go back to school tomorrow. >> the adult broke the silence.

At Izuku's nod, he sighed.

<< What's going on? Talk to me. >> he fronted the younger one.

<< It is nothing. >>

Aizawa wanted to scream like Hizashi when he was happy, just not for the same reason.

No matter how many times he tried, he couldn't figure out Izuku. Izuku was closed and silent, different from Hizashi and different from him.

He only changes his expression by a fraction, which is why you couldn't see how he was doing or what he was thinking.

<< Talk to me! I know something is going on. >> He pushed forward again and put his fork down.

Izuku thought for a few seconds before answering.

<< I was also suspended. How so? What I have done wrong? >> he asked without changing his expression.

<< Counter question; Why did you lied? >>

Izuku raised an eyebrow.

'All because I lied? What is so important about that?'

<< Did you want to protect the boy who hit you? I do not think so. >>

<< I'm done. >> said Izuku to avoid Aizawa's question and got up with the empty plate in hand.

<< I rinse off, brush my teeth and go to bed . . Night. >>

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———