1. Karasuno High School Volleyball Club

Spring, Monday

Karasuno High

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(L/n) (Y/n). Ah, man. What a legend.

Okay, legend was a bit of a stretch...

At Karasuno High, you were the most popular person there. Annddd you hated it.

Well, you were a little ashamed to admit that the attention and praise didn't bother you, but the reason you were so popular was absolutely ridiculous.

At first, it was because you had gone to Shiratorizawa's middle school. You had some money and popularity because of your background.

But then it morphed into something else. Girls started fawning over how attractive you were. You became friends with some of the guys. And next thing you knew, you were popular for your "good" personality, looks, and background.

You, a second year, were currently being confessed to by a third year girl. She was kind of cute actually. You zoned out through most of her confession.

"(L-L/n)-san?"

You snap back to attention, making sure to lay on the charm so you don't hurt her feelings.

"I'm really sorry, Princess," you say, unable to remember her name. Gently, you grab her chin and tilt her face up, getting dangerously close. "Will you ever forgive me," you breath out, your voice seemingly filled with sorrow.

Her eyes widen, cheeks flushed. She nods, her breath taken away at the beauty of your smile her words produced.

"You're the best, princess," you whisper, planting a kiss on her forehead. It was routine at this point. Girls would confess, you'd turn them down gently, kiss their foreheads, and send them on their way.

Tanaka happened to see the interaction. "(L/N) HOW DARE YOU DEFILE A WOMAN LIKE THAT YOU BASTARD," he screams, launching himself at you.

You smirk and grab him out of mid air, arms wrapped around his waist. "Aw, glad to see you too, Ryu," you tease, making a kissy face.

He screeches like a little girl and escapes from your arms, hiding behind his upperclassman Suga, hissing at you like a cat.

Daichi was there too, chuckling softly at the scene. Suga placed his hands on his hips. Uh oh. Mom mode. You're in trouble.

"(Y/n), what did you do," he asks in a You're-in-trouble-so-answer-honestly tone.

"Gave my friend a hug. Is that so bad?"

Suga sweatdrops. "Geez, Tanaka. You're so dramatic." He walks over and holds his arms out for a hug.

Tanaka's jaw drops in betrayal. Not you too, Suga-san.

You wrap Suga in a hug, smiling as his fluffy hair tickled your neck. The silver haired male pulls back, giving you a blinding smile. "Nice to see you again, (Y/n)."

"You too," you say, booping his nose. "Kōshi," you add just to tease him.

He blushes and playfully swats your hand away.

Daichi walks forward and snags your shirt, picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder. I don't know how he did it, considering you were taller than him, but he did. "Quit it. You're wasting time," he says.

You weren't complaining though. The view was great. But you had to complain a little otherwise he would know exactly what you were doing.

"Daichiii," you whines. "Put me down!"