12. An Interesting Team

Tuesday, Aoba Johsai Private High School

Aoba Johsai vs. Karasuno Continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The score was 10 - 9 to karasuno. Oikawa was trying to watch the match but he kept getting distracted by you. Your hand kept rubbing his thigh, squeezing it occasionally.

Why? Because you knew exactly what it did to him. His whole face was red and he kept shifting, trying to focus on the game instead of how your long fingers wrapped around the inside of his thigh and-

"GRAHAH!" Your attention was drawn to the court by Tanaka's yell. He had obviously just scored. "See that, Mr. Onion head?! I toldja to watch our game!"

"Maaaan! I was so sure I was gonna get it that I even shouted 'that's what you think!!' and stuff. I feel so stupid now!" Hinata says, cheeks tinged pink from embarrassment.

"No, that's a good thing. You jump for real, so blockers think you're gonna get it and jump with you," Kageyama explains.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Dammit!"

"Easy, Kindaichi," Iwaizumi says. "It's not like we're falling behind. Our own attacks are still getting through. Don't let them get to you."

"Oh.. yessir!"

The game resumed. Hinata faked out Matsukawa, allowing Daichi to score. The poor tangerine botched a receive and got hit in the face again. Daichi received one and Hinata spiked.

Aoba Johsai

Time out

The score was 16 - 14 for Karasuno. You smirked smugly. Without turning your head, you spoke to Oikawa.

"Aren't you the one who requested Kageyama to play as setter the whole game? You're not even playing."

He jolts. His plan had been to scope out the first set, warm up and win the final set. But honestly, once he had seen you his plan went out the window.

"I- uh... um.. I wanted to spend time with my baby~," he coos, trying to cover up the fact that he had forgotten due to your presence.

You scoff out a laugh and then see an opportunity to tease him. You definitely enjoyed that. Not many people can say they can fluster THE Oikawa Tohru. In fact, you were probably the only person in the entire world who could.

You hook his chin with your pointer finger and turn his head to face you. "I'm sorry.. did you miss me?"

Blush coats his cheeks, his mouth going dry. He give you a small nod.

With your other hand, you run your knuckles across his cheek. "I'll try to come hang out with you more."

His eyes widen a little, a small smile finding its way to his lips. "Really?"

"Yes. Would you like that?" You glance down at his lips and back up, smirking as his breath hitches.

"Y-" he swallows hard. "Yes," he whispers.

You lean forward slowly and kiss the tip of his nose. "Now, what do we say?"

"Thank you," his voice was nothing more than a shaky whisper.

You do one last thing before deciding to let him free. Leaning forward, you exhale across his neck, lips inches away from his ear. "Good boy," you breath out, your voice deeper and husky.