30. Vow for a Rematch

"Gather up!" the two captains yell, Karasuno heading over to Nekomata and Nekoma heading to Ukai, Takeda, and you.

Ukai and Takeda say their part, but once they're done the Nekoma team didn't disperse. They stay routed to the spot, all eyes turning to you.

Ukai sweat drops and Takeda steps away, figuring some weird harem shit was about to go down.

You walk over to Fukunaga, kissing his forehead. "You don't talk much but don't think I didn't notice those awesome receives you did." He blushes and lifts a hand up to where you had kissed him.

Yamamoto was literally trembling in his spot, sweat pouring down his face. His heart thumped erratically. You smirked, grabbing his chin. "Do you always get this nervous?"

He lets out a squeak, incoherent words spewing out of his mouth. His brain was not functioning properly.

You sweat drop and let go of him, figuring you probably overdid it. "Well uh.. nice spikes!" You pat his arm. He nods rapidly.

Inuoka jumped forward and grabbed your hands. "You're that super cool guy from Shiratorizawa middle school right?! Right?! I'm Inuoka it's so nice to meet you I'm so excited," he was practically jumping up and down.

You chuckle and ruffle his hair. "Nice to meet you Inuoka."

"Can I have a hug! Oh wait, that's probably disrespectful.. I'm sorry!"

"It's alright," you hug him, smirking. "I don't mind hugging a cutie like you."

Inuoka turns red, going silent and staying silent as you pull away and move onto the next person.

Yaku blushes as you literally pick him up and swing him back and forth in a hug, being overly affectionate. "You're so freaking small and cute and" you ramble on. Yaku blushes more and it doesn't even register that you were calling him short.

Next, you ruffle Kai's hair and kiss his cheek, praising him on his playing skills. He grins and blushes, giving you a thumbs up.

Shibayama didn't really expect to get any praise, but next thing he knew he was bright red and holding his cheek where you had kissed him.

"I know you didn't technically play but oh my freaking god you're literally so adorable it kills me." 

Kenma tried to hide from you, not wanting all the attention turned on him. He slowly walks away but you snag him by his middle, pressing him against your chest.

"Kenma, my sweet little apple pie! How come you never told me you were so freaking good," you hold him in a long hug.

"I.. hm.. um.. I didn't- I'm not-" he turns red and you listen to him stutter, feeling him shrink against your form.

"Alright I'll stop embarrassing you. You better call me later though, alright kitten?"

Kenma jolts at the new nickname, his eyes wide as he feels your presence behind him leave.

Kuroo smirks smugly as you walk over. He smacks your ass, chuckling to himself. That was, until he noticed how quiet you were.

You step forward, getting dangerously close. So close that the toes of your shoes were touching him. Kuroo gulped, feeling slightly intimidated considering you were slightly taller than him.

You smirk and put your hand behind his neck, using your nails and scratching upwards into his scalp gently. He feels a shiver flee down his spine as your hand settles into his hair.