33. It Begins

*filler chapter

"Okay, has anyone forgotten anything? Good! It's time to go!" Takeda says.

"Thank you very much, Sensei!"

Everyone climbed onto the bus. You took one of the single seats, too sleepy to deal with people fighting over seats. Tsukishima takes the seat behind you and Suga takes the one in front.

Good. This'll be a silent, peaceful ride. You lay your head on the back of Suga's seat and throw your arms around the headrest, your fingers brushing lightly against Suga's neck.

Said male turns around in his seat, looking at your half lidded eyes. "Sleepy?"

You nod, humming out a response.

Suga lifts a hand and runs it through your hair. "Alright, I'll let you sleep then," he whispers, turning back around in his seat and attempting to ignore the fact that your fingers kept tracing circles over his collar bone.

When the bus arrived, you were awoken by somebody pushing you. With a grumble, you shove them away gently.

"Do you sleep with a stuffed animal, (Y/n)?" Tsukishima sneers.

You open your eyes and stare down at the green brontosaurus stuffed animal in his hands. "Ah, no. That was actually for you..." you stretch and hop off the bus. Tsukishima blushes and stares down at the plushie, discreetly shoving it into his bag.

"Ugh, this block sucks," some random dude says. "Why did we have to get stuck here?"

"Lessee.. the others in the A block are.. uh, how's that one supposed to read? Tori... Torino?"

"I think it's Karasuno."

"Karasuno? You've heard of them before?"

"They used to be one of the really good teams, remember?"

"Used to be.. now they've only got these really lame nicknames that some people sorta remember."

"Really? Like what?"

"If I remember right... they're the clipped wing crows and the fallen champions."

You and the whole of the karasuno team ended up coming to a stop right behind the randos giving context and dramatic effect to the plot.

Tanaka looks forward. "The what crows now..? Hmm?"

"That's enough," Daichi says, grabbing Tanaka's shoulder. "I'm sorry about that. Stop picking fights with everyone," he scolds.

Another random guy points at Asahi. "Wait, is that...?! No way!! That's him! Karasuno's Azumane!!"

Asahi flinches and you snicker, knowing exactly what's about to happen. The other random person began telling (false) stories of Asahi and the glass hearted ace honestly looked like he was about to cry.

"Looks like it's the same old same old again," Suga says.

"Don't worry, Asahi," you say, throwing an arm around his shoulder. "I don't think you look scary."

"That's what you get for picking that kind of style," Daichi says.

More people recognize your players. Mainly just Nishinoya and Kageyama.

Hinata runs into the gym and inhales. "WOAH! It smells like icy hot!"

Your attention was grabbed by a group of people, obviously from a different school, walked towards you.

Immediately, you recognize them to be date tech.

Words:495

Two updates in one night? Why yes. Possibly more since I'm trying to catch this up with the original. Also I have an important announcement! if any of you enjoy smut, this is for you.

So for the 1,000 heart special for this book on quotev, I wrote some smut chapters about our lovely boys. I think nine to be exact. So I thought, why not post it when this reaches 1,000 votes?? So! Let's gett to voting baby. Y'all have a smut chapter that's literally 10,000+ words with your name on it. Will include characters like suga, noya, oikawa, kuroo, and more!