55. goofy ass special (not canon lmfao)

The people have spoken and they are RAVENOUSLY horny for y/n

Sorry to all the people who didn't want this horrendous pairing, book two is coming soon it's in the works. I know it's been a really long time.

So to keep things from getting too confusing, (y/n) will be referred to in third person. ie: he, him, his and YOU will be referred by name as (h/mf) which stands for horny mother fucker which is my way of saying PUT YOUR FUCKING NAME GOD DAMNIT. I'll try to make this as serious as possible lmfao.

There won't be any smut in this one, but I've come up with two scenarios to feed you horny gremlins

If you're confused, then good. We're on the same page.

You all know (Y/n). He was the stupid popular kid at Karasuno that every girl likes. Even if he declined their confession, girls still drool over him. And I would be a filthy liar if I said you weren't the same. Who couldn't resist him? And it was on this very day that you got your chance. Finally! A chance to talk to (Y/n)

He was standing in front of a vending machine alone. The perfect time to talk to him. Nobody to judge you, hog his attention, or flat out beat you for even stepping near him.

You walked up to (Y/n), your heart beating faster than normal.

"Uhm.." you struggle for a moment to greet him.

"Hi."

He turns as if he was a little startled.

"Oh, hello," he gives you a small smile. "Sorry, you can go ahead." He steps aside, giving you full view of the vending machine.

"Oh! Well, I wasn't actuall-"

"Don't be shy, princess. Go ahead."

"Okay," you squeak out, staring wide eyed at the vending machine. Fuck! You didn't have any money, how the fuck were you supposed to play this off!?

You felt your embarassment grow with each passing second you wasted blankly staring at the brightly packaged snacks.

"Can't figure out what you want?" His soothing voice snapped you away from your dumbass gaze.

"Huh?" you turn around to look at him.

His face breaks out in a knowing grin when he sees your face. "A bit flustered, princess?"

"W-what? No, not at all! Just trying to pick a snack, ahah.." you look away.

He reaches out a grabs your chin, gently tilting your face back to him. "Are you sure? Your face it quite red," he chuckles softly.

You break away and cover your cheeks, turning around so your back was to him. "Yepimperfectlyfine!"

God, this was so embarassing. How tf are you supposed to talk to hot guys!

"Well, I've figured out what I want. Mind if I go?"

"Not at all," you say timidly.

But before you could step away, he leaned forward and placed him arm against the vending machine, trapping you in as he used his other hand to punch in the numbers.

You spin around only to come face to face with his neck. You duck your face in hopes of avoiding this awkward situation.

"Lets see here... ah yes, this one," his mumbling was so close to your ear you could almost feel it.

It felt like forever until his bag of chips dropped. He backed away and looked at you. "Mind grabbing that for me, doll?"

You squat down and reach inside the machine, grabbing the bag as fast as you can. "H-here.." You hand him his chips.

He grabs them, his fingers brushing against yours.

"Thank you, darling." He gives you a subtle wink before walking off.

This next scenario is an homage to my dialovers story so.. anyone who's read that, I have one word for you: azusa >:)

Your great and powerful master- I mean boyfriend was waiting for you at the rooftop of the school.

It was your usual lunch spot.

He enjoyed being away from everyone else, and it was the one time you could enjoy time with your boyfriend without other girls glaring daggers at you.

As you pushed open the door to the roof, you saw him sitting there waiting on you.

"(Y/n)!" you call out happily.

"Hi, (H/mf)."

You skip over to the bench he sitting on.

"I saved a spot just for you," he says, tapping the floor with his shoe.

While you a bit sad he wasn't letting you sit with him, you were still happy to obey.

You sat on the ground in front of him, staring up at his arrogant smile.

He took your food and placed it in his lap, opening any containers and packaging.

"So, how would my little pet like to eat today?"

You opened you mouth to speak but he beat you to it.

"Just kidding, you don't get to choose."

You close your mouth and patiently wait.

He took his time getting the food ready. Finally, he picked up a bite and held it up. "Say ahhh."

"Ahh." You opened your mouth, ready to eat.

"Spin."

You pouted. "aw, come on."

"Don't make me say it again, pet."

You begrudgingly spun in a circle.

"Roll over."

You shot him a glare before clumsily rolling over.

"Sit."

You sat.

"Good pet~." He pops the food into your mouth and gives you headpats as you chew.

OKAY THATS IT IM DONE I CANT LMFAOOO

GREMLINS BE GRATEFUL I SWEAR

(And for people who didn't want this, have a cookie to make up for it 🍪)

Also don't ask why I'm publishing this at 3 in the morning..

Also also, I make art :) you should follow me on insta :D @ moonydrawsthings