Chapter 10 Dante -Ecstasy

Her touch sends a flame through my body, hot and scorching. It fills a need inside of me, one that I've been trying to ignore for years.

I don't know why I reach out and grab her hand, but I do. It's an instinct that comes when she begins to tell me about how she feels so powerless in her life. I want to protect her, to remind her that there's so much to live for.

Eventually, though, the meal must end.

"Well, I have to admit that I have a new tasting for duck," she says as we walk outside of la Déesse Ovale. "That was absolutely delicious."

I resist the urge to put my arm around her, to protect her from the elements, from anyone who might be following us.

Leonio's men must be on our tail. They must have snapped pictures of us through the restaurant's window, and to any outsider, it would look like Sonia and I are together. That's exactly what I hoped for. I want her father to get the wrong impression, to think that I've stolen his daughter's heart and her soul.

I lead her by the small of her back to the waiting limousine.

This is one day that's been successful. Leonio and the entire Gavino family will know that I have their daughter, their princess. They might even think that she ran to me. So far, my plan's working out perfectly.

We stand by the side of the limousine, the crisp air cooling my heated skin, and I brush a hand through Sonia's jet black hair. When I do this, she shivers against me.

"What are you doing?" Sonia asks, looking up at me, her face illuminated by a distant streetlamp.

It's time for her to admit that what we have is special, that it goes behind your typical hostage situation. I feel a raw sexual chemistry with Sonia that I haven't felt with anyone in so long. I want her. And more than that, I need her.

"Sonia," I say, my voice husky. "I think it's time to admit to yourself that we have something fucking special. Now, I might be your jailor, but that doesn't mean I'm not a man. Give into this. Let me have you."

She gazes up at me, her big blue eyes showing her mystery as she analyzes the situation. I understand that this must be hard for her. I'm the man she should hate. I'm someone she should despise. And yet, there's this searing connection between us. It's been evident from the moment we laid eyes on each other.

"You will never hurt me?" she asks.

I nod, leaning down so that my lips are inches from hers. "I will never fucking hurt you. That's a promise."

Then she takes my hands and puts them around her waist. I revel in the feeling of her smallness underneath my hands. She's so tiny, so fucking breakable. It makes me hard to think of how little she is, how much she needs my protection. And then there's a voice inside of me that chides me because I know I'm doing this for the wrong reasons. I'm out here, about to kiss her so that Gavino's people will see that I have his daughter and that she likes it. The problem is, I'm starting to like it too. I want Sonia more than I've ever wanted anyone in my entire life.

I sweep my hand through her hair, pulling her close to me. Then I lock lips with her.

Fuck.

She tastes so sweet, like roses, and I know in an instant that I want more.

Our tongues tangle in a torturous dance of foreplay. I mimic fucking her using my tongue, letting her know that I'm in charge, that I will always be in control.

A slight moan escapes her lips as she lets me in. She scratches her nails down my arms, along my back, showing me that she wants more. Always more.

Yes.

After a long time of kissing on the street, I know that Gavino's men will have seen this, so I lead Sonia into the car with a growl. "Let's go home, honey," I say.

She gets into the limousine but has the nerve to tell me, "Your home will never be my home, Dante. You don't own me."

We'll see about that.

Once I'm inside and the limousine drives off, I pull Sonia to me once again, tasting her lips, relishing the feeling of her small body being partially on my lap.

"Honey," I say against her lips. "I know that you want to suck my cock. Now I'm going to let you do it."

Her eyes become wide. I know that I've just shocked her.

"Suck your cock?" she asks, lips parted and wet.

I nod. "Do it. I know that you want to."

Slowly and hesitantly, she falls to the floor of the limousine. I unzip, exposing my sheath, all twelve inches of it, and she licks her lips.

Without another word, she starts to suck the tip. And fuck, it's tantalizing. Sonia's sweet lips envelop the head of my cock as her tongue makes hot little swirls around my member.

I groan, guiding her head to me, forcing her down along my cock a little deeper.

"Fucking suck it, baby," I instruct.

And she does.

She takes most of it in her mouth and begins to suck at a rhythmic pace, bobbing her head up and down. She makes me so fucking hard that I feel like I might explode all over her pretty little face.

I hear her say around my cock, "Oh yes. Dante. Mmm."

She loves every second of it. She wants this so bad. And that makes me feel like I could shoot my cream down her throat right now. But I hold off.

I drag my hands through her hair, savoring the experience. Then, I center my fingers at the nape of her neck, grasping her hair hard.

I need Sonia to understand that I am her boss, her master, her jailor. I am her everything. The sooner she gets on board with that, the better it will be for her.

Her hot lips and tongue come around my cock, making me feel like I'm going to break into two, like the force of my orgasm is going to be bigger than ever.

"Your so fucking sweet," I rasp as I pull her down around my cock.

Then, I close my eyes and shoot my load deep down her throat.

This is it. Bliss. Sonia Gavino.

I was never expecting to fall for my ward. I was never expecting her to be so beautiful, so complicated, so fucked up, or in need of my protection. But here we are.

She laps up the last remnants of my seed, her eyes clouded over with a look of total ecstasy.

Yes.

She wants it. She wants what I have. And we're only just getting started.