Chapter 21 Sonia -Explode

He scrapes his hand through my hair, pulling me closer to him.

"Fucking suck it, baby," he says, his voice a low growl.

So I take a big breath and dip my face under the water. Stroking his cock with one hand, I suck his rod with my mouth, making it nice and hard.

I wish I could listen to the way Dante breathes in a heavy, lust-filled breath for me. I wish I could hear my name on his lips. But I can only hear the quiet of the bath bubbles and the beating of my own heart as I take his big cock underwater, forcing him down my throat.

One pump. Two. And then three.

I let him fill me up, savoring the exquisite deliciousness of his enormous cock down my throat. I need this. I need to be filled like this. I realize with a start that this is what I've been missing. Dante. He's filling up the gigantic hole in my life that made me want to commit suicide. With every memorable experience I have with him, I remember why life's worth living. He fills the deep, dark void inside of me that I thought I could never escape from.

Finally, when I'm out of breath, I raise my head out of the water.

"Fuck. That was amazing," he says, caressing my wet hair.

"I'm not done with you yet," I say, climbing on top of his cock.

I need more. Now that I know Dante fills me up, that he's the thing I've been missing, I need so much more of him.

I slide his cock inside of me, riding it. And oh fuck, does it feel good. His full twelve inches makes me feel like I'm going to explode all around him.

Tilting my head back, I moan, "Dante, oh my god, you feel so good."

He grabs my hips, establishing a rhythm, and then he fucks me while I ride him from on top. The combined effect of his massive length inside of me with the warmth of the water makes me feel like I'm going to cream all around him.

He pulls me towards him and takes one of my nipples in his mouth. I melt. It's too much. It feels too good to have Dante sucking me there.

"Mmm," I murmur against his ear. "That feels amazing."

Then he takes his finger and starts to twirl it around my clit.

Shit.

This is too much.

I angle my hips down to feel more of his cock, and when I do, he hits my G-spot perfectly. It's enough to send me over the edge. That and the combined effect of Dante's mouth on my breast and his fingers touching my clit is what does me in. The orgasm rises fast and hard in my body, almost like a tidal wave coming to the surface.

I scream, "Dante! I'm coming so hard."

With a volcanic force, I come so hard. The climax rips through my body, causing me to feel waves of bliss to the point that I see little sparkles behind my eyelids.

By the time I'm done, I feel limp, like I could pass out. But Dante holds me up. I feel his big arms come around my body, centering me.

He grips my hips hard and plunges himself into me. All twelve inches go in deep. He fucks me in a way that I've never felt before. It's raw and primal and yet tender too.

My pussy is sensitive after having come so hard, but Dante doesn't care. He fucks me powerfully like he needs to be inside me like he's getting off on the fact that he's about to spin me into multiple orgasms.

Brushing my fingers through his hair, I breathe deeply and try to ride the next wave. I feel it burning in my body, at the base of my spine.

He kisses my nipple, my chest and drags his fingers through my hair until they're centered around my neck. He squeezes gently, but the look in his eyes says, I own you.

"You feel so fucking amazing, honey." His voice is edged like he's about to come.

"Oh, Dante!" I cry his name, knowing that he's the only thing in this world that I want.

His fingers circle my neck as he plunges himself inside me, and it doesn't take long for him to come. I feel his hot seed shooting inside of me. When he does, it launches me into another climax. Just the idea of him coming in me is enough to put me over the edge again.

We both come together at the same time. And it feels so good. Removing his fingers from my neck, Dante wraps his arms around my waist as he fills me with his essence.

"Sonia. Fuck. You are fucking spectacular," he says.

I relish the moment. I love being loved like this, the feeling of being cherished by a man, someone so powerful and strong. It makes me feel like there's this whole side of life that I didn't know about. Things don't seem so black and bleak anymore.

After we've both reached our satisfaction, Dante washes me. He takes my hair and shampoos it, using a special shampoo with a French label. Then he conditions it. I sink back in the water, loving the feel of his hands on my body.

Yes.

This is it.

My bliss.

Dante washes me down with lavender soap, and then he gingerly rinses my conditioned hair with his big hands.

I feel myself recovering from having been out in the cold. Slowly, warmth returns to my body.

We both get out of the bathtub feeling fresh and clean.

"It's time for bed," he says, wrapping me in a big terrycloth robe. "You need to sleep."

I follow him into the master bedroom and sink onto his huge bed. The tiredness that consumes me is heavy, and I suddenly can't keep my eyes open for another second.

Closing them, the last thought I have is that Dante's here. He saved me. And it's all going to be okay.