Chapter 16 Dante -Volcanic

Bright sunlight streams into the room, reminding me that it's a new day and that I'm a new man. She's changed me.

I could never have believed that I would be this type of person, someone to fall for someone like her. But Sonia is so sweet, so beautiful. She's everything I ever imagined wanting. And yet, I know as surely as I have fallen for her that she is technically off-limits to me. She's the one person that I shouldn't be with. She's a Gavino. She's someone that I need to stay far away from.

I drag myself out of bed, walking over to the windows where I look out upon the new day. Everything is bright and shiny, and suddenly I see my life as being such. Maybe it doesn't have to be all black and dark and dim. Maybe I can have a true fucking happy ending.

Sonia, with her sweetness, reminds me that there's more to life than living in my dark, mafia-saturated world. I can have a normal life, loving her. You never know.

I turn away from the window, walking into the generous master bathroom where I step into the shower. Turning on the steam as well as the rain showerheads, I use the water to help ground me after last night's escapades. Sonia was too much. She was more than enough. She was everything.

Running my hands along my cock, I make it nice and hard. The combined effect of the warm water and the stroke of my hand is just enough to put me in the zone.

I think of her.

I think of her sleek black hair and her blazing blue eyes. I think of the way it felt to be inside of her. Her tight wet pussy felt like home to me; it felt like the place where I needed to be.

I stroke and I stroke and I stroke. My cock gets harder and harder the more I think of Sonia.

I put out of my mind the fact that we're not supposed to be together. I try not to think about the fact that she's my prisoner. I put all of that to the side as I touch myself and reminisce about what we had.

The hot water cascades over my strong shoulder blades as I put one hand on the shower wall and caress myself with the other.

One pump.

Two.

And I set myself over the edge.

With a powerful, rasping breath, I plummet into an orgasm. It's strong, flowing through my body, ripping through me like a violent storm of sensual bliss. I've needed this for so long.

It's her.

Sonia.

She's brought out this volcanic reaction inside of me. She's what I want. She's what I need.

I hadn't realized how long this darkness has been lying dormant in me, lying to me, telling me that I haven't deserved happiness. But thanks to her, thanks to last night, I'm a man reborn.

I stroke out the final bits of cum, ensuring I get maximum pleasure from this climax, and then I shower off, using all of the expensive oils and shampoos that Ludovica has put in the shower for me. I need to get clean, fresh and then get my eyes on Sonia.

I know that I said she could walk free, roam the property. But now that she's so far away from me, I suddenly feel an urge to know exactly where she is.

There's something to be said for freedom. She deserves that. As long as she's my prisoner, she needs to have some happiness. She should walk the grounds, have a bit of fresh air. But that doesn't mean I need to let her go entirely.

I quickly get dressed, walking into my elegant closet where I pick out a white collared Tom Ford shirt, black slacks, and my black suit jacket. It's the same outfit I wear practically every single day. And then I go to find her.

I'm already headed towards my office, the library on the main floor when one of my guards comes up. His name is Adolfo.

"Have you seen the girl?" he asks.

"Yes," I say. "I told her that she could wander the grounds. I know that you guys are patrolling the parameters, so there's nothing to worry about."

"She's not walking the grounds, sir." He averts his eyes, not wanting to look at me. "She's running."

Running?

"Did you just say that she's running?" I ask.

"Yes, sir," he says. "She took off some time ago. We thought that you knew."

I most certainly didn't know about this. I permitted Sonia to wander, to walk around the grounds. But why is she running?

Instantly my heart slams against my chest, telling me that something's not right.

What have I done?