Chapter 12 Dante -Craving

I suck her pert nipple, making it harder than ever. Swirling hot circles, I make sure she knows how much I want this as I pinch the other one with my fingers.

Sonia has beautiful, soft breasts and the nipples respond to me, getting swollen and erect for me. I know, based on this and how slick her pussy is, how much she wants this. She needs me inside of her. It's only a matter of time.

Bringing her over to the bed, I lay her down so that I can get a look at her in her entirety, naked, ready for me to take her.

She looks stunning, like a goddess, or a model, but definitely not a Gavino. I was never expecting this. Sonia. She was supposed to be someone that I could despise, that I could deflect all my hatred for Leonio upon, but now I find myself having raw, sensual feelings for Sonia, and it's just too fucking much.

She's a goddess, a true princess incarnate, and it's hard for me to hold back.

Once she's on the bed, I drag her panties off her body, memorizing how exquisite her pink pussy is. It looks tight and neat, perfectly waxed, waiting for me to enter.

"You're fucking stunning," I say, getting down to my knees.

I want her, to know what the Gavino princess tastes like, what she smells like, all of it.

Spreading her legs out, I dip my tongue between her sensitive folds. She cries out my name—Dante!—and begins to claw at the bedding.

Starting with her clit, I flick it out of its hiding spot, sucking and licking as I go. The little bud comes free, unable to resist the hot prodding of my mouth, and soon I have her right where I want her.

She arches her back as I make sure to taste all the parts of her, absorbing every taste and smell of my new captive.

She smells fresh and clean, like flowers, and I can't get enough. I need more, so I dip a couple of fingers inside of her heat. This instantly gets me a reaction. She digs her fingers into my hair, aching for more, as evidenced by her screams.

"Dante, oh my god!" Sonia cries. "Yes! More! I want more of you. I need it."

Rotating my fingers around her tight pussy, I find her G-spot, and once that happens, it sends her over the edge.

"I think I'm going to come!" she warns me.

I smile to myself because it didn't take long to send her to the heights of bliss. I keep flicking her clit with my tongue, scraping her G-spot with my finger, and soon she's coming into my mouth, her body convulsing as she reaches the edges of ecstasy.

Fucking yes.

I live for this shit. I live to put that smile of relaxation on her face. I know she's on cloud nine. I know that she's entered another dimension, and I also understand that this is my cue.

Stepping out of my pants, I lose my shirt, and then I stand before her naked with my thick rod on display.

"Are you ready for some cock, honey?"

She peers up at me sleepily, her eyes glazed over and glassy. She's still coming down from her orgasm.

But, to her credit, when she sees my cock, she nods vigorously. "Yes, I want you, Dante. I want more."

Spreading her legs open further, I position my cock right at her entrance. It's so thick that when I push in, her pussy struggles to spread apart for me. But it's a sight that turns me on more.

Yes.

I fucking want to spread her open, to make this hurt a little bit.

"Dante, fuck," she says as I ease her open. "It hurts."

I start to rub her clit with my thumb to make the pain feel more like pleasure and then I push in another inch, and then another.

I try to memorize the way Sonia looks. Her beauty is captivating. She's splayed out before me like a little sex doll, and I can't get enough. Her beautiful tits bounce with every thrust of my cock inside of her. And her nipples remain hard for me.

Leaning over her, I take one of them in my mouth, sucking hard. And then I plunge into her deeply, as far as I can go. She receives the entire twelve inches of my cock like a pro, crying out for more.

"Dante, mmm, fuck, that feels so good."

I suck her tits, her mouth, everywhere, and then I can't help it. I can't hold back another second. I need to pound her.

"Fuck honey. Your pussy is so sweet," I growl. "Give me more."

Spreading her legs as far out as they'll go, I thrust into her as hard as I can. I get my entire fill of Sonia.

With every plunge inside of her, it's like something inside of me is being filled and tamed. The wild darkness that fills up my soul is suddenly being placated, and I can only attribute that to her. She's making me feel better, calmer like it's all going to be all right.

I look down at her, taking note of the beautiful lines of her body, and I know one thing—I will always make sure that Sonia's okay, that she's safe. She's too special not to. In her, I see all the things I've been lacking. I see her pureness, her innocence, her sweetness. And those things to me are the addictive drug which I crave. She's the antithesis of what I am. I need her. I need more. Always.

She cries my name as I thrust into her over and over again, but soon I feel the hot coils of an orgasm begin to form. I know I'm going to come.

"Release for me, baby," I instruct.

I massage her clit some more as I have my fill of her, and when I see that glassy look come into her eyes, I know it's time.

Thrusting, I come violently, exploding my hot load into her tight little pussy, and she comes at the same time as I do, discharging her cream all over my cock.

Yes.

Fuck yes.

This is what I needed. This is what I didn't even realize I've been craving.

Sonia Gavino is like a damn drug. She's magnificent.

Afterward, I fall to the bed, into her arms, and it's in that position we fall asleep. Her arms remain tight around my body and mine around hers.