Chapter 29 Dante -Electrify

Leading Sonia into the ocean, it's hard not to notice the way her nipples pebble to the feel of the cool water. I can hardly tear my eyes away from her. She looks like a fucking beautiful angel.

"Dante," she says. "This feels amazing."

It's true. The water here is crystal clear, and even though the sun has set, it's easy to see a few tropical fish swimming about.

I take Sonia's hand, pulling her towards me. Then, she wraps her legs around my waist. My cock is rock-fucking-hard for her gorgeous, naked body, and it's all I can do to hold back, to stop myself from coming inside of her right now.

"You know," I say. "You make me want to slow down, to be a better man."

"I do?" she asks me, peering into my eyes.

"Yes. It's amazing that I've owned this island for years and never thought to take a dip in the water. But with you—I don't know. I guess you could say that I'm changing."

Her hands slide around my taut waist as she holds onto me while I walk her around the water. It feels good against my heated skin. Being around Sonia makes me feel I'm on fucking fire, drawn to her every second.

"Dante," she says. "I don't see why you can't live your life this way all the time. Why can't you turn your back on everything mafia-related and live a normal life if that's what you want? Aren't you craving your freedom?"

Normal? Freedom? Sonia doesn't know half of it. She doesn't understand what's at stake. If I did that, if I pulled out of this family and tried to live my life any other way, I'd surely be killed. A million people are gunning for my blood. That's just the way it is when you're boss.

"I can't do it," I say to her. "There's no fucking way. I'm in this life now. I've become accustomed to my fate. So should you."

There's a sadness in her eyes when I tell her this. I can see that I've wounded her. But there's no other way for me to live. Sonia, above anyone else, should understand this.

"I hate that it has to be that way," she says. "I know what it's like to be imprisoned within a mafia family with no way out. That's a feeling I wanted to run from for so many years. If there's even a small part of you that doesn't want to do this, you should chase that feeling and make it happen. I realize that this life is hard to break away from. But Dante, I'm afraid. I don't want to live this way anymore. I want to start over with you."

Start over? What exactly is Sonia saying?

There's a huge fucking part of me that wants what she wants. I remember the days when Silvio was alive, and I was angling for my freedom also. But now, everything's changed. I have so many responsibilities that I can't turn my back on.

I run my hands through her hair, analyzing her crestfallen face. "I will always protect you," is all I can manage to say.

I have no promises to give Sonia. There's nothing I can say or do that will guarantee my leaving the mafia. It's just not possible.

She cinches her legs tighter around my waist as I bend my head, kissing her. She tastes like saltwater and seduction.

Fuck.

I need her now.

I don't know what Sonia Gavino is doing to me or how she's burrowed her way into my heart so quickly, but here we are. There may be no getting out of the mafia for me, but there's also no getting away from her. I can't imagine living my life one single day without her, this woman who I've suddenly come to care for so much.

I kiss her hard, my hands finding their way to her breast, and she shivers against my touch. I love that I do this to her, that I electrify her. She does the same thing to me, causing a hot, sinful reaction to fire off in my body every time I'm around her.

"Mmm, Dante, that feels so good," she purrs.

I hold her tiny, curvaceous body in my arms, and then I plunge a couple of fingers between her legs, into her pussy. She's so fucking wet for me. Of course, it could also just be the ocean. But something tells me that Sonia wants what I have to give. It could be the desirous look in her eyes or the way she's gripping me so tightly—whatever the cause, I know it's time.

I plunge another finger in, causing her to quake in my arms.

"Dante, oh my god," she cries.

I catch her words with another kiss. It feels so good to taste her, to know that I own that mouth, that she's mine.

Kissing her hard, I finger her right there in the ocean, under the moon that's starting to rise. It's a romantic moment with no one to see us but the fish. I have this, my dream girl, in my arms, and there's no one here to stop me. On this private island, no one will end us, and no one will stop us.

I locate her G-spot and swirl my fingers around it, taking Sonia to her max. I know she'll come soon.

"Dante!" she yells. "No. Fuck. That feels so good."

"I know it does, baby. Just let go."

I love that I have her on edge, that her orgasm will be so explosive that she's almost afraid to have it. This is my intention with Sonia. She's going to feel so much fucking pleasure, and then I'll make her feel some pain.

I swipe my thumb over her clit, and it only takes a couple more strokes of my fingers against her pussy wall for her to come. The climax hits her strong and violently as I feel her shudder in my arms.

"Yes! Yes! Oh god, yes!" Her words are a breathy echo in my ear.

I hold her as her body goes limp, and she shuts her eyes, enjoying the moment. I love that I can make her feel like this, warm and satisfied and full of bliss. It's my only intention in life to make sure that Sonia's taken care of. Somehow, she's become the center of everything.

As she relaxes in my arms, I march her out of the ocean, knowing that it's time for round two.

"W—what are you doing, Dante?" she asks dreamily, still coming down from her post-orgasmic haze.

"I'm going to fuck you right here on the beach," I say.

"You're going to fuck me here?"

I nod, setting her down on the sand. I stand over her, admiring her beauty. Her black raven's hair is partially wet from the ocean, and now she's got sand all over her. She looks like a goddamn mermaid or something.

"I want you to flip over, baby," I say.

She does as I command, lying on her stomach, and then I take my cock and massage the head along her backside. Next, I move it up along her pussy all the way to her asshole. When I do this, she shivers and shudders.

Yes.

That's just the reaction I was going for.

I need Sonia to understand that while she might be my new focus in life, I am and always will be her captor.