Chapter 11 Sonia -Captor

What am I doing? This is so wrong.

I should be hating Dante, trying to flee from him, but instead, I'm sucking his cock, making him feel so good. I don't know what's gotten into me.

I sit back on the limousine seat and look out over the black night, wondering why I feel so amazing being around Dante De Rose. He's supposed to be a monster, a man I hate, but instead, he makes me feel warm and safe inside. I feel like I can tell him things that I can't tell anyone.

It's odd because I wanted to escape my life back in the city, so much so that I was willing to jump off my terrace to end it all. But now that I've been captured, I feel strangely at peace.

Today, Dante made me feel like a princess. He bought me a new wardrobe and listened when I told him about why I've been so unhappy in my life. Slowly, somehow he's made me feel like I can confide in him like he really cares.

We don't say much during the drive back to his estate, but the taste of his cum is thick on my lips. What can I say? I wanted it. I wanted to feel his thick cock sliding down my throat, making me feel so good, so filled up.

When we finally arrive at his mansion, he takes my hand and leads me inside. I gulp because I know what's in store for me. I can see it written all over his lust-filled face.

Dante wants more.

We walk up the grand flight of stairs, down a long hallway, until finally, we reach his master bedroom.

"Princess," he says at the door. "I want you to know that once we cross this threshold, there will be no holding back. I want you body, mind, and soul. I expect you to submit to me. Can you handle that?"

I gulp again. Dante is pure man. He's a pure force of male domination unlike any I've ever encountered in my life. There's a part of me that feels like tucking tail and running the other way. But a more significant part knows that I can handle this. I can handle anything.

I nod. "I'm ready. I can handle it."

"Good." He takes my hand and leads me into the dark room. There are no lights on at all, and I can barely see my own hand in front of my face until Dante flips a switch and turns on some low-level, hidden mood lights that emanate from the ceiling. "Come in," he says.

I look around the room and am surprised to see that it's all velvet red and black, a total sex room. There's a vast four-poster bed in the middle with fabric curtains hanging down from the various sides. Heavy curtains shut out the light from the windows, so there's no view of the distant fields or the forest.

It's just us in here, and that becomes more apparent when Dante turns and locks the door.

He walks to me, his muscled body dwarfing my own. "I want you to lose this dress," he says.

I smooth my hands over the new Chanel number that he bought me today, which cost a small fortune. "O—okay," I murmur, suddenly realizing that in a matter of seconds, I'll be naked in front of my captor.

I turn around, allowing him to unzip the lace dress for me. When his fingers graze the sensitive skin on my back, I flush.

This is really happening. I'm about to commit the cardinal sin of sleeping with the enemy, the leader of the De Rose family, the man my father most hates in the world.

I step out of the dress as Dante puts it over a chair for me, and then I'm left in only my lingerie. His eyes become hungry as he looks me over.

"You're fucking stunning," he says. "My god."

My skin heats with more flush as I feel embarrassed to be praised by him like this. I'm not used to anyone seeing me half-naked, much less a gorgeous, powerful man like Dante.

But he's not embarrassed. Not at all. He comes to me, pulls me to him, kissing my body the entire time.

He starts by kissing my arms, working his way up to my throat. Then he kisses my ear, sending a shiver throughout my whole body.

Fuck.

How will I handle this? I feel like I'm going to come already just from his touch.

Then his lips make their way to my mouth. He hungrily owns them, parting them, forcing his way in.

As he makes my mouth his, he also parts my legs, running his hand over my sex. My new lingerie is soaking wet from my slickness, evidence of how much I want Dante.

"Fuck, baby, you're so fucking wet for me," he murmurs.

I run my fingers through his hair, aching for more of his touch. It sends a fire through my body. Yes, I want more, so much more of him.

Slowly, tantalizingly, he strips off my bra, exposing my breasts to him.

He gets a devilish gleam in his eye as he surveys my goods.

"You're fucking spectacular," he says, dipping his head down to suck on one of my hard nipples.

I let out a breathy moan as soon as his lips and tongue make contact with my breast. It just feels too good. He satisfies something deep and primal inside me, something that I didn't know I needed to be filled.

Yes.

Dante, my captor.

I need you forever.