Chapter 30 Sonia -Connected

He spreads me apart with the tip of his cock, making me feel unsure of this entire situation.

I have varying reactions happening inside my body. On the one hand, I just had one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever experienced in my entire life. But, on the other hand, Dante is pressing his cock up against my asshole, which makes me feel very nervous.

But still, I lie on the sand and open myself to him, needing to feel the thick pressure of his cock inside me.

"Dante, I need you," I moan.

He pushes my ass cheeks apart and then slides his big cock into my pussy from behind. I have to bite my lip to stop myself from screaming. It feels so good to have him fuck me there, right against my G-spot.

"Yes! That feels so good. Yes!" I pant.

He thrusts in and out, making me wetter and slicker by the second. I know another orgasm is coming on strong. There's no holding back with Dante inside of me. He causes this response in me like a tidal wave of desire.

"You are so goddamn perfect," he growls, holding my hips in each of his hands. "I can't get enough of you."

His words make me feel loved, valued, and adored. Being with Dante is a far cry from being with one of my father's wealthy friends that I couldn't stand and certainly could never love. Dante is someone who causes a rush of desire to percolate inside of me. He makes me feel deep, erotic things.

Palming my hair, he forces my head back. At this angle, his cock is buried so far inside of me I fear I might break into two. Plunging into me hard, I feel another orgasm start to stir within my body.

"I'm going to come again," I warn him.

"Wait, honey. Don't come yet," he says.

Pulling out of me, he takes his cock and centers it over my asshole. It's all coated in the juices from my pussy, soaking wet and slick.

"W—what are you doing, Dante?" I ask though I think I know the answer.

"I want to fuck your ass, baby. Do you trust me?"

Hmm. It's a loaded question. Do I trust Dante? He hired men to steal me during the night. He took me away from my father's house, intending to keep me as his prisoner. So, the idea that I should ever trust him is crazy.

But, he also saved my life. He pulled me back from the terrace when I was thinking about jumping, ending it all. And he rescued me from the dark forest when I tried to escape.

Over and over again, Dante has proved to me that he cares about me, that what we have goes beyond just fucking. We have a genuine connection, and as odd as it sounds, I think I do trust him. I trust him with my life.

And so I push my ass back against his cock, aching for more. "I trust you," I say, my knees burying in the sand. "I want to feel your cock there."

Though I can't see the smile spread across his face, I can imagine it. I know that Dante must be happy that I've finally admitted my feelings for him. Though he doesn't know that I think I might be falling in love with him, he does, at least, understand that I trust him.

Slowly, he buries himself inside of me. Then, inch by thick inch, he plunges his cock into my ass.

I grip the sand, trying to steady myself. I've never done this with a guy before and so am not prepared for the pain that follows, but I grin and bear it, hoping that it will lessen at some point.

He stretches me open with his big rod, causing me to cry out in pain. But when I do, Dante reaches around my hips and starts to swirl his fingers around my clit. The sweetness of it and the pain of his cock penetrating me is all too much. I find myself enjoying the sensation.

"Are you okay, baby?" he asks.

I nod and peer back behind me. The look on Dante's face is one of pure ecstasy. I know he's enjoying this moment of total dominance.

"I'm good," I say. "Just go slow."

As I asked, he thrusts into me cautiously, and I find with every painful plunge, I want more. As he opens me up, I feel more pleasure in the experience than I could ever have anticipated.

"Yes," I moan. "That feels so good."

He inserts a couple of fingers into my pussy, and that's enough to take me over the edge. I start coming immediately, violently.

I scream his name, "Dante!"

He thrusts into me hard while I experience the most incredible heights of bliss. My orgasm is so good that it almost hurts. Dante has his way with me, fucking my asshole so hard that I fear I may never be able to walk again.

"Yes, baby! Yes," he groans as he shoots his hot load into me.

It turns me on to know that he's filling me with his seed, that I've made him come violently too. We're in this together, connected.

In the end, he pulls out and shoots the final remnants of his cum all over my ass, coating me in his salty, sticky essence. I feel so filled up and satisfied knowing that Dante has fucked me hard, in my most private, sensitive hole. He's truly made me belong to him in every single way.

I collapse on the beach, heaving and swiftly breathing as he comes down next to me.

"That was...that was...." I have no words.

"Fucking amazing," he completes the sentence for me.

"Yes," I conclude. "It was."

We lie like that, a naked blissful mess, for a while, watching the stars and the moon as they accent the inky black sky. The great big house is illuminated behind us, offering up its own lights that wash out some of our views.

"You know," Dante says. "I could live here forever. I love this place. There's no noise, no people, no bullshit to attend to. It's only us."

I turn over, analyzing his strong profile. "Then why don't you?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" he says.

I trail my finger along his muscular chest. "Nothing is stopping you. You have all the money in the world. Why don't you live here if it makes you so happy?"

I can't help but want to push the topic of Dante leaving the mafia. I've been spoiled having him all to myself, and I want it to be this way forever.

He thinks about my statement for an extended second before finally answering me, "Because angel, that's not the way the world works. I have shit to do, places to be."

I leave it at that, not wanting to pressure him any further. But I know that I've planted the seed. If he loves this island so much, then he should make it his home.

He stands up, grabs my hand, and beckons me into the ocean. We wash off, with him pulling me towards him, into his arms.

I could live here too, away from it all. I feel so happy. There's no more hole in my heart, no more reason to consider suicide or death. Here, on this island, away from the world, I can just be me.