Chapter 35 Dante -Earth-shattering

I'm looking down at her beautiful body and knowing that she's mine causes an earth-shattering response to occur in the deepest parts of my heart. This angel is all that I want, ever.

Her black hair is splayed out on the bed, and her innocent-looking eyes find mine, almost asking permission for this to continue.

Of course, it will.

I'll fuck her brains out until she comes so hard, so many times that she forgets her own name or why she's here. I want to send Sonia to another planet and make her remember only one thing—that she belongs to me and me alone.

I unleash my tie from its knotted position and gaze down upon Sonia's gorgeous body. She's lying on my bed, naked, waiting for me.

"Give me your wrists," I instruct.

"Dante, what are you talking about?" she asks, her eyes full of hesitation.

"I'm talking about the fact that it's time for you to have confidence in me, to know that I will never hurt you," I say. "I'm going to tie you up, and in doing so, you'll prove that you have total faith in me."

Her eyes move from me to the tie that I hold in my hands. "You want to tie me up with that?"

I nod. "Yes."

"But Dante, why can't you believe me when I say that I'm entrusting you with my life, with my soul? Why can't that be enough?"

My eyes linger on hers. Sonia's such an innocent, too gentle for this harsh world of the mafia that we find ourselves in. I need to know without a shadow of a doubt that Sonia can commit herself to me, that she knows I'm in charge and that I will always protect her. She's the only thing that matters to me now.

"It's not enough for you to tell me," I say. "You need to show me."

A flash of something crosses her face. Is it fear? Is it apprehension? Concern? I realize that Sonia might feel some trepidation now at being my little sex slave, but by the end of this, I'll have made her come so many times, she'll forget she ever doubted me.

"It's time," I say. "Give me your wrists."

She hesitates for a second before holding out her hands for me to cinch. "I entrust myself to you, Dante. I hope that this proves it."

I take my tie and expertly wrap it around her wrists several times, ending in a knot that she'll never be able to break.

"I want you on the bed, honey, with your legs spread apart."

Sonia does as she's instructed. She lies back on the bed, opening her slim legs for me. I watch her the entire time, removing my suit in the process.

Finally, I stand naked before her, my long cock becoming rock hard by the second.

I lean down, swiping my tongue over her pussy, making it nice and wet. "God, you taste so good, baby."

She shudders to my touch. "Dante. Mmm, yes."

Then I stand back and position my cock at her entrance. She's so fucking wet for me that she glistens, and it's all I can do to steady myself.

I thrust into her hard, coating my cock in her delicious juices, and she cries out, "Dante, yes! Fuck. That feels so good."

Sonia puts her wrists over her head as she's unable to do anything else with her hands. The vision of her being tied up, at my disposal, to do with as I want is enough to make me come right now. But I hold out.

Plunging into her, I grab her hips which enable me to get a better angle, to reach into her further.

I fuck her so hard that it makes the headboard smack against the wall. But I fucking needed this. I needed to connect with her after our little spat at the dinner table. Now she's proving to me how much she needs me, how much she believes in us.

Pulling my cock out of her tight pussy, I flip her over so that her perfect ass is directly in my line of sight. I need to own Sonia body, mind, and fucking soul. I want to be inside of her, making her scream, making her beg for more. She's going to come so hard; she won't know what hit her.

Slowly, I plunge my cock in, thrusting up against her G-spot. She wails in pleasure, or maybe it's pain. I wrap my hand around her hip and begin to massage her clit.

I thrust in more until finally, my entire twelve inches is buried inside of her. I've never felt this close to Sonia, knowing that she's tied up, utterly slave to me.

I massage little circles around her clit, knowing she's reaching new heights of pleasure. It's a toxic, crazy mix of sensation and soon she'll explode despite the pain of my huge cock fucking her from behind.

"Oh my god," she murmurs. "This feels so good."

"I fucking own you?" I rasp out the words. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Dante. Yes!"

Right at that moment, Sonia comes around my cock. She explodes hard, chasing her climax. And that's when I start to thrust deeply into her, claiming her, owning every part of her.

Yes.

Fuck yes.

She's everything I've ever wanted. She's perfect, beautiful, and so fucking complicated.

I close my eyes and reach my own end, releasing my seed into her in hot pumps.

I know that this is bliss; it's all I need. Her. Sonia. My principessa.