3

A kiss?

"Why would you ask for that out of all things?" You asked bewildered at his request.

"Frankly, I've had a couple of human flings here and there but the demon females that I've met aren't as beautiful as you." He smiled, hand on his chest.

You didn't know how to respond, your body felt hot. You took another gaze at him, he was pretty attractive and way out of your league.

"I suppose we can.." You gave in.

I was an entertainment district worker why am I so annoyed with this?

"Perfect! Your so sweet!" He exclaimed.

You nodded slowly getting closer to him, you looked up at him. You parted your lips and closed your eyes.

His lips were soft, the kiss felt passionate. You quickly pulled away although your lips didn't want to.

"Wow, you're a good kisser!" He complimented.

You slightly grinned, "thank you..".

It got silent, you were still in his hold, he kept looking at you.

"A deals a deal, I'll show you the way to the entertainment district." He chuckled, suddenly picking you up.

In a matter of minutes, you were there. You couldn't even comprehend the speed he accumulated to get you there.

"How did you-"

He interrupted, "I am upper rank 2 remember?"

He let you down, you were confused on the twelve kizuki topic.

"What's the twelve Kizuki?" You asked as you began to walk.

"Well 1, y/n walking in the streets of a human district might cause troubles, and 2, the 12 kizuki are the most powerful demons to exist. We're under the command of Lord Muzan. And however much blood you receive from Lord Muzan depends on your rank."

Suddenly you both heard humans come near you, you were both quick to action and ran into an alleyway.

"We should go into more of a darker place to speak unless you'd like to immediately get to your old home."

His jolly attitude and smile never left his face.

"I would just like to go-"

A man interrupted you and pointed a gun at the back of your head. "Oy, what are you 2 doing here? This is my spot."

You held your hands up, nervousness plastered on your face. Douma however, was still in cheerful mood. Smiling at the man and going so far as to wave at him.

"You should practice with him." He said pointing to the random man, you hadn't noticed how pointy his nails were until now.

How the fuck is he not scared?

You groaned, not even feeling an urge to eat the man.

"HUH? What the fuck are you 2 talking about, I'll shoot this harlot and you next!" He pointed the gun at Douma.

Douma dramatically gasped.

Fuck it.

You turned around eyeing the man. His face turned pale with fear as he noticed your demonic features.

You looked at your hands, your nails were as sharp as knives. You quickly took your finger and slashed it against the man's throat, just how Muzan did to you hours ago.