21

"You're a dumbass. An actual fucking dumbass."

Akaza was alive.

And he was not happy with you.

For the entire day, you practiced your blood demon art and combat skills. When night fell you'd assume Akaza had died, you had to admit when you realize he might've died you were hurt, but it's not something you'd ever admit out loud.

Until he came walking inside.

When you had eyed each other he immediately went off on you.

"Do you realize what could've happened if you didn't get away on time? Do you realize how stupid it was for you even to follow me?" He yelled.

You shrugged, "I think that since I didn't die there's no reason to complain,  also I didn't know you were going to fight someone, and by the way did you kill that hashira? He was so fine." You teased.

The moment he heard your compliments to the hashira only made him more pissed. He was close to hitting you again but stopped at the last second.

"There's a new scent here, did you bring anyone with you?" He asked.

"Yea upper moon one came-"

"Lord Kokushibo? What does he want?" Akaza asked.

"He wanted to train me, he thought you and Douma were getting weaker because of me. And he said I had talent, but I didn't agree."

Akaza rolled his eyes, "That's pretty stupid of you, plus we're not getting weaker, I just killed a hashira for damn sake. A strong one at that."

Your eyes widened, "You killed a hashira but not the kids with him?"

He explained, "It's not like I didn't want to, but the sun was coming up and I didn't have time."

"Wow, Akaza I didn't think you were that weak, have I caused that much damage to you?" You asked.

"No, it's not you. And I'm not weak idiot. You literally couldn't kill mizunoto ranks. That's pretty embarrassing for lower moon two. But I wouldn't expect any less, the hanafuda earring boy killed lower moon one."

Your jaw dropped. By himself? No way.

"So training for you is gonna get a lot more complex, thankfully I think Muzan might give you a lot more blood seeing that upper moon 1 had more blood than you."

"What do you mean by more complex?"

Akaza meant what he said.

He made sure you understood that he wasn't playing anymore. While you fought, you could feel the anger inside him.

He was pissed, but why?

You were unsure and desperately wanted to know. However, being nosey would do you no good.

Luckily, the past few days that Akaza had trained you, you were getting stronger, you could feel it. Surprisingly, he praised you a lot.

It was like a drug when he said you did good, and you wanted him to praise you more often.

By the end of day two, you were able to dodge him, even if it was just minor blows you were able to dodge upper moon three's attacks.

"Alright, you've gained a lot of strength, and I hope you've been eating enough cause that also counts." He advised.

"Yea, thanks for the advice. And everything." You got up from the floor, Akaza only being a few inches away.

"It's nothing, you know I only do it cause there are benefits." He slightly grinned.

Akaza smiling??

"I'll take that as a compliment." You smiled at him.

"Sure you will, I think I'm gonna be busy after tonight. What do you do when I'm not here?" He asked.

"Surprising to hear you would even ask, but I just go to the cliff near the dojo or go out and eat. Being a demon isn't all too fun." You shrugged.

"Well, then I know your not busy so come out with me to do some tasks." He asked.

Your eyes widened, "Is this the Akaza asking me to go out with him?" You teased.

"No, it's not." He sighed, "I just want to see what you can do."

You jokingly scoffed, "I can do a lot of stuff, just because I'm so 'weak' doesn't mean I can't kill someone."

Akaza titled his head, "Is that so?" He raised an eyebrow.

You nodded your head, feeling prideful.

"Well in that case... let's go murder an entire village tonight."