12

"We're gonna fuck here?" You titled your head.

The floor you stood on was covered in your cum and not to mention the massive blood loss.

"Who says we can't?" He grinned.

"I mean, I don't know if it's just me but there's cum and blood on the floor... don't know if that's normal for you to have here. What about Lord Douma?" You asked.

He scoffed, "Lord Douma? You think I care for that things opinion on whether I can do this?"

"I mean maybe, he is stronger than you." You shrugged.

He began to walk up towards me, "Shut that pretty mouth of yours for once."

You laughed, "Or what?"

He walked up next to your shoulders and crouched down, getting extremely close to your face.

"I'll fuck you right in front of him. We'll see who's property you are then." Akaza hissed.

Your eyes widened,

He stood back up, his smile was wide. "Be a good girl and get on your knees for me."

You nodded, the only thing you could do now was comply with his orders. At least until night fell.

You got on your knees, his crotch inches away from your face. You hesitated to pull down his pants, it'd been a while since you'd done something like this for anyone.

"Cmon, you weren't this shy to kiss me." He gestured for you to pull his pants down.

Your hands found themselves on the waistband of his pants, slowly pulling them down, his dick popped out and almost landed a hit on you.

Akaza's pants dropped to the floor. You aligned yourself, your mouth only needed a tiny push and it'd be in on his dick.

You took a quick look at his dick, it was as big as Douma's from your memory. More girth than Douma's was their only difference.

You started with his tip, giving it small licks to gain a reaction out of him. You could hear him mutter profanities to himself.

You started slow, your eyes looking up at him. He slightly moaned, it was obvious he held in whatever he had in him.

You went faster, grabbing onto his waist keeping yourself stable.

"Fuck, your mouth feels so good." He cried out.

His hands were near your face, you assumed that he was gonna push your head to go deeper.

Surprisingly he caressed your face, no man you'd met in your past life had ever been this sweet while you sucked on them. It was wholesome.

"Could you go a little faster for me?" Akaza asked.

You grabbed on the extra space your mouth had left with your hand, you stroked his dick while sucking on any excess parts your hand wasn't able to touch. You went at a fast pace, just like he'd asked.

He rolled his head back, "Fuck just like that." He blurted out.

You started to go as fast as you could. You could taste his precum, his hands still touching your face, unlike other men he was delicate.

He let out a loud moan, "I can't do this any more, I want you in me."

He backed up, causing his dick to slip out of the hold of your mouth and hands.

He slightly crouched, his hands glued themselves to your waist. He picked me up, you were a leaf compared to his strength.

Akaza placed you on his hips, your legs latching onto his waist. You held onto his neck with both your arms.Your pussy brushed against his dick. He aligned himself with you, you felt him pushing his cock into you.

"Fuck... no wonder he wanted you to himself."

Akaza started to fasten his pace, your skin clapping against each other. His grip on your body tightened with each thrust.

"Akaza..." You called out.

His dick hitting spots even Douma couldn't find.

He kept pushing himself into you, you couldn't form sentences.

"Come on... say it." Akaza probed.

You whimpered, "You feel so good..."

He chuckled, "I know I do, he didn't fuck you as good as I will."

He placed his hand on your waist, they keeping you stable. He proceeded to smash your body into his. If the feeling wasn't already good enough, it was now, his dick felt so desperate for you.

Your moans filled up the dojo, the feeling was immense.

"Look at you..." he spouted out.

"Who fucked you this good?" He asked.

"You..." You attempted to respond, his pace was too hard for you to process.

"Say my name, I want you to remember who fucked you this good."

The knot in your stomach grew, his demand turned you on.

"Akaza..." You moaned, you felt your orgasm creeping up.

"Louder, for me baby." He pleaded.

His pace slowed down, he was at his endpoint as well.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck, please say my name again." Akaza thrust as fast as he could, desperate for your response.

You couldn't hold in your orgasm anymore, you felt your stomach drop, "Akaza..." You yelled.

"Oh fuck." He stopped entirely, you felt his semen fill in your empty cunt.

You looked down to the floor, someone was going to have to clean the entire dojo. You looked back at Akaza, surprisingly, he was having difficulty breathing.

You rested your head on his chest, you felt your body weaken after your orgasm. You felt his grip on you tighten.

"We killed time." He chuckled.

You ignored his joke, "Is it ok if I go visit Lord Douma?" You asked.

He looked curious as to why you'd even ask a question like that.

"I'm not your damn parent. Go ahead and do what you want." He said to your shock.

"But weren't you just giving me a lecture on why I can't waste your-"

Akaza interrupted you, "I could drop you right now."

You closed your eyes and held onto him as tightly as you could, "Go ahead and try." You laughed.

You heard him scoff.

"Clean up our mess for me and you can skip training this one time." He asked.

"Thought you weren't my parent." You chuckled.

"I could be your dad." He teased.