17

"I've wanted to get you in this position all night." He undid your dress, pulling it off with zero effort.

"Oh, yea and why is that?" You grinned at him as he began to undress in front of you.

"Because..." he undid his belt, "I want you to realize..." he took off his shirt and threw it aside, not caring where it landed.

He reached for his pants next, taking them off with a speed that screamed he'd been desperate to shoot another load in you. He suddenly grabbed you from your spot in the bed, turning your body. You were straddling him now.

"... that I'm the only one that'll make you feel this way."

Your pussy brushed up against his dick. You tilted your head acting as if you were genuinely confused about what he spoke about.

Just to spite him.

"What are you talking about?" You asked.

He smiled at you, "You'll see."

He grabbed the side of your hip with one hand he lifted you by a few inches, the other hand found itself rubbing your clit.

You let out a groan of pleasure. Douma fastened the pace, not satisfied with your reaction. He wanted everyone to hear you, he wanted his followers to not be able to sleep for the rest of the night.

He shoved two fingers inside of you. You whimpered while his fingers explored your cunt With the hand he had to hold your hip he started to lift you up and down. Forcing you to ride his fingers.

"Oh, Douma..." you called out.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Make it go faster." You pleaded.

"Beg for it."

"Please."

"No, you've mistaken what I've asked you to do. Now beg."

"Please Douma!" You cried out.

He fastened the pace by a long shot.

The noise your body made as you rode his finger was dirty. The way you muttered his name, pleading with him to keep making me feel this way, it drove him crazy.

Your body were craving for something more than the fingers. You closed your eyes and dreamt of his cock, knowing that that dream of your would soon be a reality.

"Douma right there." You moaned.

"You look so pretty when your vulnerable like this." He complimented.

You felt him take out his fingers, he grabbed you with both hands and plopped your body right on his face. Douma started to lick your folds, switching to your swollen nub.

Your stomach tensed up, your toes curled. He ate you out so well that you couldn't fathom a single thought as he licked your pussy.

You whimpered, "Douma... baby..."

He found the most sensitive part of your pussy, you both knew he'd been waiting for this all night.

He wasn't going to hold back. He held your body tight as he began to lick that specific area.

Douma's grip on your waist tightened to maximize your satisfaction, you might've woken up the people in the next town over the way he wildly ate you.

You felt your orgasm, it wanted nothing more to release itself on Douma's pretty little face.

"Douma... I'm cl-"

Within seconds he'd stop eating you out, picking up your body yet again and positioning your cunt to slightly touch his cock. You were so wet that you leaked on his cock.

"Wanna cum already? Your no fun." He jokingly pouted.

You laughed, trying to hold in your minor anger at him for edging you.

"What's next?" You asked.

"Ride me." He smiled.

"Me? But I thought-"

"You thought wrong, now ride me. I'm not gonna ask again so get to it." He demanded.

Prick.

You did as said, grabbing his cock in one hand and positioning it to enter you.

Suddenly, you felt him force your body down onto his cock. You couldn't tell whether the feeling was pleasant or harmful. Douma didn't care what you felt, he grabbed your hips and just like with his fingers, forced you to ride him.

You couldn't get a grip on how amazing the feeling was. His hard cock plummeted in and out of me. You couldn't find somewhere to place your hands, he was going too swift for you to find somewhere comfortable. Your hands just swung around as he continued to fuck you with no remorse.

"Bouncing on my cock like this..." he chuckled whilst panting, "You look delicious when your obeying daddy's orders."

Both of you were moaning, loud. All you could hear from the house were rapid claps and the huffs you let out.

Even for upper moon two, this task seemed difficult.

He knew he reached his goal, Akaza hit parts Douma couldn't find and was certainly more gentle and careful with your body.

But something about Douma's carelessness for your body, had a special place in my heart, that Akaza couldn't reach.

"Is this good-a-fucking enough for ya? Is Lord Akaza gonna fuck you this well? Is he gonna make your cum spill out all over his dick? Is he better than I?" Douma taunted, his vile cackles and enticing moans made it hard for you not to cum.

"No he-" You stopped myself before you could finish your sentence, you felt your stomach ready to burst by now. Your legs felt weak, like they were going to pop off at anytime.

"I'm close-" it was too late for you to signal to Douma, you had already came. Your cum ran down his cock, but he persisted.

"Fuck your pussy just got tighter-" He groaned, rolling his head back as he continued to force his cock in you.

He went faster than before, trying his best to maintain himself all he could. You heard his moans weaken, begging for Douma to release whatever he had in him into you.

"Cumming, cumming-" You heard him repeat under his breath.

Douma, tired was slowly moving your cunt it on his cock. His cum was splattered all over the bed.

He rested his head back onto the bed, recollecting himself. You were in the same state as him, no- worse.

At least you both got what you wanted.

What you needed.