10

You both walked back to the dojo, Akaza in front of me the whole time. Obviously avoiding interaction with me.

You walked inside, you sighed walking to one end of the dojo. Getting into a position for him to pounce on you.

And not even in a good way.

You turned your head back to the doorway seeing him just standing there. His eyes turned to where you were standing, you both looked at each other.

It was awkward, but you couldn't keep your eyes off him, neither could he.

You chuckled, "Are you just gonna look at me like that, or are we gonna get to training?"

He shook his head and looked away, "I want to try something different, I'd love to have someone I could fight with forever."

Your eyes widened, "I wouldn't mind..." you played with the sleeve of your dress. You looked back up at him, his eyes already on you.

You cleared your voice, "What methods would you want to use?"

"I'll teach you the Soryu style. Hopefully you'll learn a thing or two, I'm surprised you've made it into the twelve kizuki with this terrible
fighting style."

Your eyebrows furrowed, "fuck you".

"Weakling." He grinned.

You rolled your eyes, "Alright so are you going to teach me or insult me for the next few hours?"

"A bit of both." He chuckled. "Get into a fighting stance." Akaza demanded.

You simply nodded.

He sighed, "This is what you call a fighting position?"

"Are you going to help or not? You seem to be doing A LOT of complaining for a teacher." You grunted.

He shrugged it off, "Firstly," he grabbed your waist, your body stiffened up.

"You wanna bend a little lower, see.." he used his hands to lower your body.

He let go of your waist, you could finally loosen up more, "And for my kind of fighting style your feet go in this kind of position." He got his body into the position to show you.

You moved your feet to match with his, you turned back to him for a look of approval and he grinned. He got out of the position and got in front of you.

You cocked your head, "What is it?"

He shrugged, "Nothing just wanted a better view at your posture..."

"Let's start with some basic fighting styles."

After a few hours of trial and error, you eventually got used to the his fighting style. Of course, you weren't a pro but Akaza accepted it for now.

"Alright your not too shabby at it." He put his hands around his hips and looked back to the outside of the dojo, the sun was finally rising. He looked back at me, "We're done, for now, same place and time."

You sarcastically replied, "Thanks Lord Akaza, but what the fuck am I supposed to do for the next twelve hours of daylight?"

His eyes widened, "Don't get pissed at me just cause you can't have your way, something could've worked out but you're too weak."

You groaned, you looked up at the ceiling wondering what you'd fulfill your time with.

Maybe I should just hang out with him, he couldn't be that boring.

You looked back down at Akaza who also had been thinking.

"Lord Akaza let's hang out!" You smiled.